Sign in to follow this  
Absolute0

Little Dot Micro Tube (MT)

Hi guys,

I am infact now waiting for answers to my questions from supplier. Will update all once avaliable. hold your horses buddy.

Cheers,

clemo

The thread seems to be inaccessible, so I did a search to see what it looks like. Indeed it's gorgeous.

IPB Image

Wonder how much it'll cost to get it over here. The prices there are substantially higher than those quoted for the LDII+, LDM in the MO thread.

Regards

CK

The thread seems to be inaccessible, so I did a search to see what it looks like. Indeed it's gorgeous.

IPB Image

Wonder how much it'll cost to get it over here. The prices there are substantially higher than those quoted for the LDII+, LDM in the MO thread.

Regards

CK

It doesn't run on batteries right?

Edited by replay

IIRC, the internals show no sign of a battery.

It should be a home use amp, not a portable amp.

yap

u r right

this is non portable amp although it looks small (but actually not small,jz like size of ld2+)

and mine is on its way to malaysia

hehe :party:

Chrismas gift :yeah:

Oddly enough, on the Chinese little-dot forums its 900RMB(~$120) while on the English ones its $200 :)

They want to charge the angmos more? yeah_guyz, how much did you pay for yours?

Regards

CK

looks very interesting... from the initial reviews, its better than the xtra amp.. tempting for me as a new year present...

Hi all, i've been lurking in the forums for some time and feel ready to take the plunge and purchase some equipment for my listening. Do you think this amp makes a suitable 1st amp for a novice?

cheers,

Van

Hi vancomycin,

The LDMT, to me is more then just a entry hybrid tube amp to me. I have one with me, I can just say WOW!, but i am not into writing Impressions. Might pass to someone to do a write up.

Anyway watch out for the MO, coming right after Christmas.

Cheers,

clemo