bahkuteh!

BOSE head come here !

erm no.... and can you please change your avatar? i am sure the mods wil tell you to sooner or later, so just be discreet. :yes:

wow, four times the price of the SR80, i would be expecting the quality of a DT 770......... or at least a SR125.

i have GOT to go down to PS one of these days to the bose showroom to test, are the staff friendly? cause alot of shop owners dont think a young person looking all of his 16 years have any spending power at all -_-

Well, I went down to the Atlas at Junction 8 for testing. The guy there was rather friendly, as was the lady I spoke to at PS.

If they suspected anything out of the normal (that I was a kid dying to try out something expensive, with no spending power [which is true :P] :D), they didn't show it. But the guy did comment on my H320 ("Wow, that's an MP3 player? How old is it?")

LOL

OT: One of these days, I've got to try out the Bose 901 at their main showroom. My father fancies it as one of the best stereo speakers he's ever heard.

And the Bose IE should be there soon too. Head-fi didn't kill it, so it could be a surprise.

And this entire Bose experience reminds me of an R.E.M. title :P

Edited by radioactive28

i think u better go J8 the service is better there PS wise it suks their retailer's eyes all see up one

oh nice avatar Bahkuteh

even more nicer then this <<<<<<<<

Edited by Xiao_Catz

I know of Bose's reputation being more hype than quality. Even then I was impressed by their TriPort IE and bought it on a whim after I tested it at a Bose factory outlet in California last year. US$99 plus tax.

The bass is pretty impressive and the sound is detailed. However, it's not an in-ear type of headphone since the buds have a silicon sleeve that does not isolate the ear completely from the outside. No help in an MRT train. However, it sits very comfortably in the ear for very long periods of listening.

anyway depends on personal taste one la

some ppl like it some ppl dun

so no point droping remarks on ppl who dun use bose is stupid

* u know who*

your juz flaming ppl to hate it more

Edited by Xiao_Catz

keyboard is mine leh i wanna type wat is my business

u wanna find trouble come la !!! :angry:

and my avatar is for u !!!!

Edited by bahkuteh!

Got ji don't send PM, come my store and buy UE10pro and GS1000. :whistle:

ROTFL... :lol: if you give 50% off I'll be the first in line...

IPB Image

Edited by Username

who u're scolding anyway?

keyboard is mine leh i wanna type wat is my business

u wanna find trouble come la !!! :angry:

and my avatar is for u !!!!

bahkuteh, you have been banned. It's pretty obvious to me with your avatar that you are just here to create problems - goodbye.

YAY!! Rameish is our hero :D :D :D

Btw, i found a link telling about how poor bose's quality is. I think the content is based on the writer's opinion though, but i'm not sure if i can simply put the link in here. Moderators, can i put the link here?

peace at last