Sign in to follow this  
Singapura

Introduction

Hi guys (and girls?),

I'm very happy to find this forum. I've been a member of head-fi.com for a month now and a few other fora in the UK and The Netherlands. I never knew there was a forum right here in Singapore! I moved with my wife last September and had to leave all my audio stuff behind. Only my iPod was allowed to come. This was a good reason to buy some knew equipment. So my pod got the company of a pair of UE 5 EB and a LDM+ and I discovered the joy of cheap quality Chinese audio. So far Singapore has been audio heaven. Now I know of this forum I hope to share my experiences with you. My wallet doesn't feel that way though, so apologies in advance if it starts complaining :D

Welcome, singapura! Hope you will have a great time here in Singapore.

Welcome to SGHeadphones! :beer:

Long time no see bro. B)

Ha ha yah. Lost interest in audio at the moment. Gong Xi Fa Cai! :beer:

Ha ha yah. Lost interest in audio at the moment. Gong Xi Fa Cai! :beer:

Thats a pity. Your brief but extremely helpful discourse (over at HWZ) about the various entry level IEMs was most intriguing when I was contemplating my very first earphone upgrades. The rest, as the say, is history.

Thats a pity. Your brief but extremely helpful discourse (over at HWZ) about the various entry level IEMs was most intriguing when I was contemplating my very first earphone upgrades. The rest, as the say, is history.

Hmm....no pity la. Member's interests come and go esp mine. But I did not say quiting audio cos I know, 1 fine day, I'll be back! I'm just happy that my review help some made their decision and give a brieft intro.

Actually it happened like this:

Back in Sept/oct last year, I was busy and have to prepare for my overseas ICT in Nov. And I actually forgot to bring any music with me. Not even my FM radio. :o So for that duration, I did not listen to music and I did not miss listening to my equiptment even after I got back. I only start using my E500 again this Jan and the interest or passion is not quite the same anymore. I just dunno why. So I think its time to move on but I still read the forums sometimes.