Rameish

SG Headphones Meet

The 2nd SG Headphones Meet will be held on 10 August 2003 (Sunday) at Singapore Polytechnic Guild House (remember it's the Guild House and not the Poly ok?) at 10 am to 6 pm. The Guild House is located along Dover Road (near the junction of Clementi Road).

The rental for the place is S$150 and will be equally divided amoung attending Members.

Some of the equipment that will be making a show are:

Headphones: Grado RS-1, Beyer DT-880, Ety 4s, Sony CD-3000, Senn HD-600, AKG K-501 and more...maybe a Stax combo (Tee are you coming?)

Amplifiers: Gilmore V2, Corda HA-1, X-Cans V2, Sudgen Headmaster, Naim Headline, Creek OBH11 SE, META 42 (?), Grado RA-1, and more... (will add)

Here's a map: http://www.sp.edu.sg/campusmap/b1.htm

please pm Lengcm your nick and your actual

name as required by SPGG - otherwise you will not be allowed entry into the guild house.

Edited by Rameish

Meanwhile members who are attending the meet, please pm me your nick name and your actual name. SPGG requires a namelist of the people attending the meet. Please note that the deadline for submission will be on the 7th of Aug. Submission later than this date will not be accepted. holiday.gif

take the ECP from Changi, continue on to the AYE, then take the "Clementi" exit. once you exit, turn RIGHT, and you should yourself on Clementi Road. which you can see on the bottom left corner of the map above wink.gif

Hello all, with regards to my previous post, please pm me your nick and your actual full

name as required by SPGG otherwise you will not be allowed entry into the guild house.

The following has already reverted:

1. Mychew

2. Sipher

3. Northen Oak

4. Evil zen

5. Rameish

6. Mackie

7. Headphonecrazy

8. Barradio

9. N@z

10. Blues

11. Adhoc

12. Huangyong

13. Jasonhanjk

14. Voxel

15. Mattbon

16. Evo

17. Pipee

18. Ablaze

19. Firefox

20. Robin Loh

21 Tee

Still waiting for the rest.... hammer.gif

Edited by lengcm

13 people only? What happened to the rest? I expect a few more in the attendance.