dridiot

Denon D2000

but why not juz get the denon 1001 instead, or is the built quality of the creative better?

no la, i was just asking u to checkout the creative which i highly suspect the sonics to be similar, as in OEM.

oic, well prefer 'original' stuffs

me too.

but if u get the chance, it'd be interesting to know if u observed the similarities in SQ.

me too.

but if u get the chance, it'd be interesting to know if u observed the similarities in SQ.

ok will try it out when i go back to farle funan again to try out d2000 too

ok will try it out when i go back to farle funan again to try out d2000 too

I went to Farle Funan and the d2000 was not avaliable for audition. Did you manage to try out a set?

I went to Farle Funan and the d2000 was not avaliable for audition. Did you manage to try out a set?

i didnt get to try out the d2000 too as the last time i went there to farle funan the d2000 demo-set was sent for repairs, but now i called them up and they said that they are out of stock for the d2000 and duno when new stock would arrive, also the demo-set is not back yet from repairs too....so anyone knows where else in sg can try out the denon d2000 too? thx

oh, do they also have other denon like d1001 and d2000 there too?

I was there earlier this week but Mr Wilson was busy unloading in his expanded shop - looks like a workshop! hahaha! Anyway, no chance of listening to any denon then. Well better luck next time, I hope. regards

I tried it and its really wonderful for the price theyre offering. Theres a review at the Jaben forum for a lower end model thats suprisingly good http://jaben.net/forums/index.php?topic=5746.0

solid, juz found out that jaben now sells denon headphones too! they have d1001 d2000 and the new portable p372 too! great gonna try there real sooooon~~

Edited by imp0ssibled