Cankin

Headamp Pico

hmmm... ok... will try to make an appt to go down to stereo. I read that the i-qube is fantasic and blows away all competition... but it requires 4 AA batt to operate... sigh...

Just pop 4 Sanyo eneloop batteries and get a USB charger, you can charge it via computer USB.

Why you returning the pico? anything wrong with it?

I dun want the i-qube becos its too big an bulky. Want something smaller... I am currenty using the tomahawk

Don't worry, nothings wrong with the Pico, in fact I like the cosmetic and size of the Pico better than any portable amps out there but of cos you should audition the i-Qube first.

For double the price of the tomahawk... it had better be gd

put it this way, in terms of SQ, the iBasso T2 to closer to the Toma than the Toma to the i-qube.

-ohn' date='7 Mar 2008, 10:16 AM' post='99050']

Just pop 4 Sanyo eneloop batteries and get a USB charger, you can charge it via computer USB.

Don't worry, nothings wrong with the Pico, in fact I like the cosmetic and size of the Pico better than any portable amps out there but of cos you should audition the i-Qube first.

I may be temped to buy the i-qube once i listen to it... :P

What is your opinion on the Pico compare to the i-qube? is it worth the bucks for the pico or i-qube is more worth it.

put it this way, in terms of SQ, the iBasso T2 to closer to the Toma than the Toma to the i-qube.

yeah but then there would be no point of me getting the T2 if it sounds the same as the toma

yeah but then there would be no point of me getting the T2 if it sounds the same as the toma

if there's any 1 reason in this case, the T2 is very much smaller and portable than the Toma.

Not a gd reason... I would want to upgrade to sound better not so much on the smaller size

Not a gd reason... I would want to upgrade to sound better not so much on the smaller size

looks like u have your answer there in the i-qube. let us know once u've tried it.

Guest dragonboy

ok... but wish could compare with the pico...

Just dropped by stereo this weekenend after the IT show. Saw one guy trying out the pico with the I-qube.

I was hoping that I could try out his pico with my I-qube, but unfortunately, he seems to be in a hurry.

I'm not trying to be "keh-poh" but heard him asking aron to take back his pico for the i-qube. Maybe can check with stereo got any traded-in pico amps.

ok... but wish could compare with the pico...

dun worry about pico yet. just compare your Toma with i-qube first and hear if u'll appreciate the difference.

Edited by sghound

Guest dragonboy

ok...

I did not know that Stereo did trade ins.

They normally don't. They happen to be very, very selective. They only take back when they already have a confirm deal.

IC... looks like if i do decide to get the i-qube then i will have to sell my toma online...

IC... looks like if i do decide to get the i-qube then i will have to sell my toma online...

you won't have any problems selling any RSA products online.

you won't have any problems selling any RSA products online.

its not the selling but getting a good price ^_^

but will need to check out the i-qube first...

Guest dragonboy

Stereo may take back your tomahawk since I had saw some hornet and tomahawk there lying around. I wonder why they're taking back so many hornet????

Is it a show to let people know that the I-qube is better???

Anyone interested in 2nd hand hornet can check them out. :party: