Sign in to follow this  
SapphireSky

Which mp3 have the best sound quality

Hi, I need some advice on which mp3 have the best sound quality compared to the other brands of mp3 sound.. I only know apple sound quality is bad.. Pls advice.. Thanks..

The new sony mp3 players are quite good, and only $99.

best bet is to upgrade the earphones. get earbuds cos they block off outside noise and have better bass

The new sony mp3 players are quite good, and only $99.

best bet is to upgrade the earphones. get earbuds cos they block off outside noise and have better bass

I can't comment re: Sony DAP but your statement re: blocking outside sound and better bass definitely does not refer to earbuds. They are true of inner ear monitors, IEMs but not earbuds. Earbuds do not block out the outside sound very much at all.

cowon players generally have great sound quality but are high in price. sony and samsung players are also not too bad.

however, if you're considering an amp, ipods and creative players will be able to provide a decent lineout.

however, i prefer creative's player over ipods, cause i always believe ipods are just good at design and marketing. but you really cant deny that ipods are really nice looking. :)

iRiver H100 series have optical in and out. Can be rockboxed for flac playback. Harddisk and battery can be upgraded easily.

Too bad its discontinued :(

Cowon, iriver & creative

I am using the Cowon D2 and the sound is great

I believe the iaudio 7 has a better eq...

Edited by Dio