Sign in to follow this  
Dictatormax

ACS triple delight

o lordy, it's officially the most beautiful customs yet. SOFT SILICONE!! lovely cable choices,neutrik L-plug & the classy Pelican case! triple drivers triple xover, this baby is gonna have a long wait time soon. my guess & hope on the sound is gonna be between the UE10 (triple drivers double xover) & the UE11 (quad drivers triple xover). which means those who do not like the bombastic bass of the UE11 will find this ACS T1 the better balanced solution over the UE10. sound signature will be around the same due to the same brand Knowles drivers used in all of them.

westone, are u listening?

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by sghound

SGD is around 1500. :dance:

**OT rant**

I am really amazed that the price (S$1500) of a set of IEM can induce celebration.... :rclxub: Maybe I should :cry: about my sad condition of not being able to join in the celebration.

**end rant**

**OT rant**

I am really amazed that the price (S$1500) of a set of IEM can induce celebration.... :rclxub: Maybe I should :cry: about my sad condition of not being able to join in the celebration.

**end rant**

u haven't seen $2000 UE customs owners dancing in the mosh pits?

Guest dragonboy

Time to start planning for a new earphones. :thumbup: this seems very interesting. :drool: .

Edited by dragonboy

The ACS T1 should be good, I have the T2 and UE10pro for about a year or so and I personally listen to the T2 more than the UE10pro. After I got the iqube recently, I'm suddenly itching to get a new set of customs.

Did I mention that the ASC are wayyyyyyy more comfortable compared to the UE's? It's silicons in da ears....

Guest dragonboy

Wa. The money would be better spent on headphones or speakers IMO.

Definitely agree with you..... but since I already had some pretty good audio system and headphones, it's about time looking for something really portable, comfortable and good.

My friend purchase the UE11 6 months ago still haven't got his earphones after sending it to & fro due to fitting issues, even to the extent of getting ear impression from 3 audiologists. I don't think it is really comfy stuffing hard acrylic into my ears. :wacko:

Heard that the acs is using soft silicone ear and strong kevlar cables..... sound tempting. :blush:

Edited by dragonboy

u haven't seen $2000 UE customs owners dancing in the mosh pits?

I wouldnt even bear to take them outta the box man. haha