Sign in to follow this  
blackmouth0

ACS custom

You got acrylic, not silicone?

Do they stick out a lot? I've currently got an E4c on custom tips, they stick out like crazy, as do most pictures I've seen of the ER4 with custom tips.

mine's silicone

Not sticking out alot.

Edited by Darkkopi

Guest dragonboy

Boy.... tried out aron's T-1 at stereo today. Fortunately, I was able to fit into the T-1 on aron's impression. Must have been the soft-silicons..... easy fit, though not completely comfortable, I was able to get a good seal :grin: .

It didn't sound like any of the IEMs. Not the Westone UM-2, not the Ety 4p, not even the UE11 universal-fit. Sounded a lot wider, bigger, higher. Not exactly a headphone, but close. Very accurate and detail with superb vocals. Bass was very even and well distributed... not over-doing. Going to an audiologist to make an impression liao :lol::lol: I'm gonna be $1.6k poorer this weekend :cry: .

Guest dragonboy

haha, well, this hobby required us to keep on spending...

hmmm, that gg to be you 8th? i mean earphone and headphone...

I try not to keep to many toys on hand as very rarely I get back to them once you've got better ones and my wife won't notice my toys getting more and more. So I either trade them in or sell to friends. I don't collect..... no point keeping things I'm not gonna use very often.

Heard that the queue now extends to double digit. I think maybe somewhere about twelve or thirteen. I just hope I'm not the thirteen. I very "pang dan" one. :innocent:

Edited by dragonboy

Boy.... tried out aron's T-1 at stereo today. Fortunately, I was able to fit into the T-1 on aron's impression. Must have been the soft-silicons..... easy fit, though not completely comfortable, I was able to get a good seal :grin: .

Are u sure that's the T1 that u tried ?

I thought that's the T2 that Aron is having the last time I went.

-ohn' date='8 Oct 2008, 05:53 PM' post='103509']

Aron has all the T1, 2 and 3. The T1 I tried is black with clear cables.

Maybe he just got it.

Last time went only see T2 & T3.

-ohn' date='8 Oct 2008, 05:53 PM' post='103509']

Aron has all the T1, 2 and 3. The T1 I tried is black with clear cables.

Should make him share his joy :bash:

:D

Edited by radioactive28

Guest dragonboy

Are u sure that's the T1 that u tried ?

I thought that's the T2 that Aron is having the last time I went.

Yup, the one I tried is the T-1. Black with beige cable ... I think.

-ohn' date='8 Oct 2008, 10:26 AM' post='103506']

What colour are you going to do for your T1?

Most people order the Glitter RED for Right and Glitter Blue for Left. And also the Transparent pink like the one aron had on the T-2.

I intend to try something more adventurous like Giltter GOLD on both side with Black Kevlar cable. Idea from one of the staff at stereo who had also order the T-1. Wonder will it look "Oh Biang"? :think:

Edited by dragonboy