Sign in to follow this  
blackmouth0

ACS custom

just got to know ACS from stereo today :cans:

they even show me ACS custom for aron?

wat a waste that i cant try on... cos is CUSTOM :bash::))

but one thing for sure.... its look dame nice!

clear silicon, can even see the drivers!

really attract me, guess if really wan to make....

have to save up abit for the T1 :wub:

Guest dragonboy

ouch.... for that price, wont saving abit more for the ue11 much better?

reviews!!!!

Generally, I think the UE11 is slightly over bassy for some. I like my music to be more balanced and natural which if you had check those who had owned the ACS T-1 on headfi, T-1 would definitely be more suitable for me. Especially if you had seen and feel the SOFT-SILICON :grin: .. Super comfy. Sometimes in audio it itsn't about the number of drivers in it since they're all running on triple crossover.

Now it's whether I'll trade-in my UM-2 for the T-1. Still must top up more than 1k ... :rclxub:

Edited by dragonboy

yup, went to SE just now, ask the staff, abt ACS T1, he gave me a website as a reference..hmmm, look great la...but the price dun look great for me..

well, heard that it's sound well, just wondering, forget abt the custom part, will it be the same as UE10pro?

-ohn' date='2 Oct 2008, 10:14 AM' post='103332']

Your Westone custom tip don't have left and right indication?

I don't need indication as unlike tips which only cover the auditory canal, the sleeves cover up the same as customs. It's very obvious which is for the right/left ear and my pin connector can help me indicate which is right/left too. Also it's only designed for the ER4 so I won't be removing it to use with other IEM.

Edited by Darkkopi

You got acrylic, not silicone?

Do they stick out a lot? I've currently got an E4c on custom tips, they stick out like crazy, as do most pictures I've seen of the ER4 with custom tips.