Sign in to follow this  
mychew

Personal view of the X-cans v1

Especially the spacious 300B ones.

hm....i'm shocked!!! when i listen to my laptop mp3 using x-cans...

clean and clear sound out from x-cans...and improved soundstage...hm...is it my illusion?

but i did notice a lot of differences...i'm impressed!!!

yes yes..

wait till you have a good source

when I first went to mackie's house to try the 6kose the sound was so transparent(compared to my mp3 of cos.. and .. laptop soundcard rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif )

anyhow, i believe hooking them up to ur comp shld provide some form of enjoyment, but it will reach the climax once u have a proper source..

till then.. hoo hoo hoo .. lol.giflol.gif

but afterall....still prefer my setup...coz A/B the laptop and pcdp...laptop sure is not a match to that pcdp setup tongue.gif oops...last nite i turned on the x-cans for whole nite..then i just fall asleep like that...i only switch it off when i wake up around 4 or 5 in the morning.... tongue.gif

nvm...let it release its warmness and glow in the dark...pretty nice looking rolleyes.gif

Im really gonna need to get an amp soon. I think Im missing out. sad2.gif

deep in love with x-cans...everynite sure would give a listen to it..want to familiarise myself with how my setup sounds...then source for suitable upgrade.. rolleyes.gif

we're gonna see an x-can fanatic soon rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

be afraid, be very afraid

hail mychew, the new x-can king panic.gifpanic.gif

nah nah see...

you said that yourself rolleyes.gif

hm..i think x-cans can let me survive for a damn long period of time...until my next upgrade...but maynot intend to sell it off...see how first... rolleyes.gif

OT a bit,

I notice that the imaging of hd 202 improve when partnering with x-cans...hm...i throw in the diana krall's when i look into your yes.i can feel the double bass is infront of me but behind the singer..actually it's not because there is a problem with bass and treble...it's an improvement of imaging,i reckon..correct me if i'm wrong....but these are what i hear from my setup..

coz the bass is infront instead of at the sides of both my ears...

the guitar(think is e. guitar) is on the left piano is around centre to right

double bass behind singer...hm...enjoying that

would let u all listen to it during next SGH meet...hope i'm correct about this tongue.gif

Sony D421SP pcdp + x-cans V1 + hd 202

Edited by mychew

OT a bit,

I notice that the imaging of hd 202 improve when partnering with x-cans...hm...i throw in the diana krall's when i look into your yes.i can feel the double bass is infront of me but behind the singer..actually it's not because there is a problem with bass and treble...it's an improvement of imaging,i reckon..correct me if i'm wrong....but these are what i hear from my setup..

coz the bass is infront instead of at the sides of both my ears...

the guitar(think is e. guitar) is on the left piano is around centre to right

double bass behind singer...hm...enjoying that

would let u all listen to it during next SGH meet...hope i'm correct about this tongue.gif

Sony D421SP pcdp + x-cans V1 + hd 202

Get the X-feed then you will hear the placement of instruments better.