ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Ha, ha...looks like you have been keeping yourself busy after I left your place.

After coming back from my errand to Kovan, was rearranging my power cords again...trying out the Oyaide GPX on the distributor replacing the Audio Agile. It gives an overall fuller and punchier bass. The Oyaide GPX was on the PSU1 of the Solo, but found it unsuitable since the PSU1 has a figure 8 jack; the iec-figure 8 adapter was a bit loose and shaky, the connection was just not stable; switched back to the Oyaide PA-22ZX powercord.

Cal, now you know why I'm kind of hesitant to get an adaptor if I get a CDP with a figure 8 jack... On a brighter note, my amp shipped on Thursday! Can't wait to get it. :yes:

Ha, ha...looks like you have been keeping yourself busy after I left your place.

After coming back from my errand to Kovan, was rearranging my power cords again...trying out the Oyaide GPX on the distributor replacing the Audio Agile. It gives an overall fuller and punchier bass. The Oyaide GPX was on the PSU1 of the Solo, but found it unsuitable since the PSU1 has a figure 8 jack; the iec-figure 8 adapter was a bit loose and shaky, the connection was just not stable; switched back to the Oyaide PA-22ZX powercord.

Too lazy to do it till yesterday. Did a few secret projects on my rig as well beside the powercord. :grin: Most of hifi friends I know including myself use Tunami on distributor, follow by amps. It more suitable for high current component.

Cal, now you know why I'm kind of hesitant to get an adaptor if I get a CDP with a figure 8 jack... On a brighter note, my amp shipped on Thursday! Can't wait to get it. :yes:

Seem like it's the weakest link for Kachui's case. You can consider the Oyaide PA-22ZX powercord that he's using since price is very good, cheaper than Tunami. Hope to hear your new amp soon. :party:

http://www.oyaide.com/e_audio/audio_produc...les/pa22_zx.htm

Yoda "Sith Lord iCal, poisonous you are". Hmm.. :bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

Bro, it already the cheapest powercord that I can recommended in my system. :grin::grin:

Edited by ical

Too lazy to do it till yesterday. Did a few secret projects on my rig as well beside the powercord. :grin: Most of hifi friends I know including myself use Tunami on distributor, follow by amps. It more suitable for high current component.

Seem like it's the weakest link for Kachui's case. You can consider the Oyaide PA-22ZX powercord that he's using since price is very good, cheaper than Tunami. Hope to hear your new amp soon. :party:

http://www.oyaide.com/e_audio/audio_produc...les/pa22_zx.htm

Save a little on the power cord for source by choosing the PA-22ZX and spending a bit more on the Tunami for the distro seems like a good idea. :yes:

Save a little on the power cord for source by choosing the PA-22ZX and spending a bit more on the Tunami for the distro seems like a good idea. :yes:

And spending just a little bit more for a rega is a great idea!! :grin:

x2 :grin:

The difference is one driving liscene or one self-built computer or half a laptop or 2 cameras. Suddenly when I compare to non-audio things money becomes a lot bigger. :blink:

On the same note, really no end for this kind of thing... Really need to stop somewhere to enjoy first.

The difference is one driving liscene or one self-built computer or half a laptop or 2 cameras. Suddenly when I compare to non-audio things money becomes a lot bigger. :blink:

On the same note, really no end for this kind of thing... Really need to stop somewhere to enjoy first.

x2

Just bought the flagship TAOC TITE-35S for cdp and amp yesterday. It damn good!!!! Transformed my Yama to EAR! :shocking::shocking: Still can't believe what I've heard. High sound so sweet, more dynamic, improved in treble and bass range. It improve further with fuller mid after replacing Vibrapod with TITE-25MF under the acrylic platform.

http://www.taoc.gr.jp/taoc/super.html

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by ical

You'll need to save some cash for decent footers as well. It make a big improvement in performance.

You'll need to save some cash for decent footers as well. It make a big improvement in performance.

Already bought a set of Qi Cones from nofing with Kachui's encouragement. :bash:

Hehe. Good luck to you uber! :D

:grin: One step at a time...$400+ footers? That is more expensive than most entry level CDPs...

Anyway, don't think you will have problem selling off the Qi Cones...when you are ready for the big boys' cones. :grin: