ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

wah kachui, one year laoi in sgheadhones :rclxms:

Wah...true...how time flies...it feels like just yesterday started on this very poisonous hobby. :bash:

Ha, ha...now I remember why I became a member of this forum...moderator, please don't ban me...It was becasue Farle at Funan was giving a deep discount for the ESW9 for SGHeadphones members. Shameless of me, true, but can't resist the great price for the ESW9! :grin:

Edited by Kachui

errmmm, so do u mind to share with us your journey of cans/hp-amp after the first purchase? :)

Hahaha, I always find myself a sense of dread when I read this topic!

IPB Image

Although it not a match with all the big guns around here, this is prolly the best setup I can afford currently, as I feel the cleanliness DacMagic greatly complements the tube sound of my EF1. Not pictured here is my beloved D5000 and my RX700 of course.

No $$ to get the tweaks! :cry:

Edited by Whenesday

@Whenesday

nice acquisition, just when you were talking to me about it and the price you would go for, didnt expect you to chiong it. :D

I know jojo sent his dacmagic for modding, wait for him to come and poison u. :D

Although it not a match with all the big guns around here, this is prolly the best setup I can afford currently, as I feel the cleanliness DacMagic greatly complements the tube sound of my EF1. Not pictured here is my beloved D5000 and my RX700 of course.

Nice! Just curious, both you and jojo put the dacmagic standing up, is it supposed to be placed that way?

I know jojo sent his dacmagic for modding, wait for him to come and poison u. :D

Wow what mod is it? effective audio mod?

hellfire: Thanks man hahaha. Didn't expect myself as well, too easily swayed by bargaining.

peanutbutter: Well, there's indeed an included rubber stand for it to placed vertically like what I've did, but the previous owner has already fixed rubber feet on the base, so the stand can't be used now. Gonna remove the Zero and the DacMagic will take its place, horizontally.

Nice! Just curious, both you and jojo put the dacmagic standing up, is it supposed to be placed that way?

ya iirc.

wait for jojo to confirm it :D

effective audio mod indeed :drool:

Hahaha :rclxms::prettyprincess::cans: Enjoy your new toy my friend! I am sure you'll love it!

your new toy will be in very soon too, right pal? :lust:

Edited by kidult