ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Too poisonous to share...already given impression to Kidult. :grin:

You were not kidding when you mentioned of the improvements!

Told you guys not to try unless you're ready to pay. :grin: Don't blame me for spending. I'm a victim myself. :cry:

Edited by ical

Hahaha, I always find myself a sense of dread when I read this topic!

IPB Image

Although it not a match with all the big guns around here, this is prolly the best setup I can afford currently, as I feel the cleanliness DacMagic greatly complements the tube sound of my EF1. Not pictured here is my beloved D5000 and my RX700 of course.

No $$ to get the tweaks! :cry:

Seem like you're going slow and steady. :grin: Just don't talk to Jojo and you'll be fine. :grin:

Edited by ical

Hahaha, I always find myself a sense of dread when I read this topic!

IPB Image

Although it not a match with all the big guns around here, this is prolly the best setup I can afford currently, as I feel the cleanliness DacMagic greatly complements the tube sound of my EF1. Not pictured here is my beloved D5000 and my RX700 of course.

No $$ to get the tweaks! :cry:

The first tweak you should get is to pour the right kind of drink into the glass. :grin: As many have attested here...the right kind of drink makes a whole lot of difference to the SQ of your rig. :lol:

The first tweak you should get is to pour the right kind of drink into the glass. :grin: As many have attested here...the right kind of drink makes a whole lot of difference to the SQ of your rig. :lol:

dont change your drinking habit. that will do you harm :doh:

what you need is a Mathmos lava lamp :grin:

Edited by kidult

dont change your drinking habit. that will do you harm :doh:

what you is need a Mathmos lava lamp :grin:

...or jig_sg's adopted daughter. :grin:

Which one? My list of wanted toys is loonnnnnggggg :whistle: poisonous place here ..it is.

haha...is EAR HP-4 in your wanted list as well?? oh, don't forget powercords, footers, rack and

other accessories... :grin:

haha...is EAR HP-4 in your wanted list as well?? oh, don't forget powercords, footers, rack and

other accessories... :grin:

:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

cal: Haha, he's really a great influence! But now I'm wondering what operation has his DacMagic is being subjected to!

Ernest: Those drinks are expensive haha, unless I manage to get someone to help me buy some duty-free from airport!

kidult: Don't make me gian the lava lamp lehhh, I'm already very interested in them long ago! See whether is there a cheap and nice one haha.

My friend imported in previously from UK which is why I own so many of their products. Too bad he don't do it anymore.

Always love their lava lamp since young. Total I have 10 lava lamps including 2 vintage(worth a bomb now, around PS1000) and 5 limited edition. :grin:

Edited by ical

My friend imported in previously from UK which is why I own so many of their products. Too bad he don't do it anymore.

Always love their lava lamp since young. Total I have 10 lava lamps including 2 vintage(worth a bomb now, around PS1000) and 5 limited edition. :grin:

How about starting a collection of watches? :yeah:

Done that bro, before I'm into hifi.

I still have a quite a collection of Hublot, Patek Philippe, Breguet, Daniel Roth, Gerald Genta, Omega, Officine Panerai, A. Lange Sohne, Franck Muller, Audemars Piguet and etc. Mostly from Hour Glass which I used to frequent there. I can get good discount for you if you're interested. :grin:

Done that bro, before I'm into hifi.

I still have a quite a collection of Hublot, Patek Philippe, Breguet, Daniel Roth, Gerald Genta, Omega, Officine Panerai, A. Lange Sohne, Franck Muller, Audemars Piguet and etc. Mostly from Hour Glass which I used to frequent there. I can get good discount for you if you're interested. :grin:

Muahahaha no need. I wait to get them off of you instead then :grin:

So what Omega do you have in your collection?