ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Thanks Yun Xiang, arrange a date with me to drop by soon and have a listen! Much has changed since you last visited.

Sure, your rig seems to be forming up nicely. :)

Reached 100 hours on my amp today. :holiday: Played with the Qi cones and I think I finally got it right (or at least somewhere close). More air between the notes, greater transparency and deeper more holographic soundstage. Nice. :thumbup:

Acoustic Revive products are always selling like hot cakes. So you better order from Steven before it's gone.

Btw, new additional to my rig. :grin:

IPB Image

Edited by ical

You're right bro. With Acrolink 4030, to be use on cdp.

Edited by ical

Fierce stuff.

Just listening to it now, jaw nearly drop!!! No joke. :shocking::shocking::shocking: Never know that my RS1 can be so dynamic, with strong tight bass, huge soundstage, incredible separation with it's dark background! It seem to shape nicely in every aspect, making it sound very refine. There's no distortion or discomfort listening RS1 now at high volume. This is the best upgrade I've so far for my rig. Improvement is much more than changing cans. I'm a very happy man now. :prettyprincess: VERY highly recommended and worth every cent.

Edited by ical