ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

power supply slowly,cannot even find one sets for now and mr go never reply my msg....looking for one set for amp currently only.one more thing i scare is that my little cousin come over to my hse and the qicone look unstable and might topple with one push

Edited by ito

power supply slowly,cannot even find one sets for now and mr go never reply my msg....looking for one set for amp currently only.one more thing i scare is that my little cousin come over to my hse and the qicone look unstable and might topple with one push

Exactly what I thought too when I first saw them being used. But they are really very stable if you use it properly. I can press down on the front corner (the one without a cone under) and it won't move unless I purposely want to topple it.

it won't move unless I purposely want to topple it.

I think that's what little cousins tend to do.... well, at least that's what my kids do. Can't help being curious and mischievous.. but I love them dearly nonetheless. So superglue that darn thing down!

my semi complete home rig.. ^_^

IPB Image

Nice, nice. Just need the qi cones make it 3 sets for your CDP in future too! :))

i can cry with the $$$ i need to pay for 3 sets i guess?lol! cannot even find one set on sales forum...still need 3 sets..haha

are those wooden chinese chess under the diva amp??

does the sound made any difference??

it is chinese chess,as recommend by you and also i asked mr tslim about this if i do not have qicone,he say use chinese chess for now is another option but not in the class of qicone of course,i myself only find one thing about using chinese chess and rubber stopper,the timbre of the instruments become more realistic and nth else i find,i want to try one sets of qicone but still cannot find,maybe when i save enough and cannot wait anymore,i go for new set

Found these pics on a website...thought some of you may want to collect pics of headphones you own...

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image