ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

You have different kinds of "toys" to play at where you are now!! :drool: (I am chanelling Jig here...)

Hahaha... why is my name mentioned here?? :P

Yah Uber, Jojo is right, you have upgraded from stereo to full Audio-Visual Interactive Entertainment liaoz!!

You are hereby bequeathed the title "The Lascivious Emperor Uber"; lord of the Dark.... Hole? :lol::lol:

Beware he who preys on the young and innocent; especially the chio chio ones.

uberburger101, your "toys" is more interesting and ALIVE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eh bro Cal, just say finish only you sell the PS1K liao ah?

But ok, can understand that. The Senn definitely shines through the Phonitor, no?

Edited by jig_sg

Hahaha... why is my name mentioned here?? :P

Yah Uber, Jojo is right, you have upgraded from stereo to full Audio-Visual Interactive Entertainment liaoz!!

You are hereby bequeathed the title "The Lascivious Emperor Uber"; lord of the Dark.... Hole? :lol::lol:

Beware he who preys on the young and innocent; especially the chio chio ones.

Wah...Uber...so many headphones to play with, now you have...with soft cups and cute buttons... :lust:

Eh bro, just say finish only you sell the PS1K liao ah?

But ok, can understand that. The Senn definitely shines through the Phonitor, no?

Eh...this is new!

Edited by Kachui

Wah...Uber...so many headphones to play with, now you have...with soft cups and cute buttons... :lust:

Eh...this is new!

Referring to Cal's PS1K

Love my PS1000 but realized that it's too heavy for my tender head even with JMoney headband. Only can listen for a short time. :cry: So if anybody is interested I'll just let go. HD800 and ED8 are enough to handle most of my music.

My best friend just got me a lava lamp for my birthday. I think it should be a good lure for my man-cave. :holiday:

@Jojo: I just have no choice... Studies+lack of income+staying in dormitory most of the time. Can't really justify hefty investments in home rig for now.

Edited by uberburger101

Heh, am pretty envious with all the upgrades going on around here as well. Missed out all those audition moments as I'm pretty much swamped with assignments current. *Sigh* :cry:

Though less auditioning means less chance I would be tempted to buy. I'm still abit itching to auditioning the CD900ST and RS1 again. ^_^

Hey...Jig, was the old man (PS1) able to perform well with your new sexy lady (HP4)? :cans:

Edited by Kachui

Hey...Jig, was the old man (PS1) able to perform well with your new sexy lady (HP4)? :cans:

Much better, bass is tighter.

Overall music is "meatier" compared to the Ms-Pro.

Listen until I fall asleep.... sitting up.. :blink:

Old man was definitely more detailed, but both kindof have the same kind of sound. Seemed similar but only old man was much more refined and full bodied. Soundstage was also superior; not by leaps and bounds but noticeable. Gone was the brittleness of the guitar twang; more control. Only if I had the HF2 and PS1000 to compare :whistle:

Edited by jig_sg

Old man was definitely more detailed, but both kindof have the same kind of sound. Seemed similar but only old man was much more refined and full bodied. Soundstage was also superior; not by leaps and bounds but noticeable. Gone was the brittleness of the guitar twang; more control. Only if I had the HF2 and PS1000 to compare :whistle:

heh...your HF2 is coming...there is a PS1000 on sale in echoloft. :whistle:

So...still prefer sex...I mean Stax?

heh...your HF2 is coming...there is a PS1000 on sale in echoloft. :whistle:

So...still prefer sex...I mean Stax?

Bro, your intel is way slow <_< . THAT guy already withdraw the sale long long ago liao :yes: .

:yes: Changed my mind after hearing it again. It sound way too good to let go now after some treatment(trade secret). :cans:

Btw sorry for not be able to meet up with you guys the last few meetings. :no: There seem to be a curse. After jig_sg joined us, there's always a situation in office before any meeting. :think: Maybe it a sign for me not to hang around with him(or those with Stax). :lol::lol:

Edited by ical

:yes: Changed my mind after hearing it again. It sound way too good to let go now after some treatment(trade secret). :cans:

Btw sorry for not be able to meet up with you guys the last few meetings. :no: There seem to be a curse. After jig_sg joined us, there's always a situation in office before any meeting. :think: Maybe it a sign for me not to hang around with him(or those with Stax). :lol::lol:

Hello... why talk like dat, hurt my feelings leh. Actually, you should meet more often cos' every time you do SEE me you sure buy something from Aron.. hahaha... You happy, Aron happy mah... everyone also happy :prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess:

Bro, your intel is way slow <_< . THAT guy already withdraw the sale long long ago liao :yes: .

Yup... :blush: Noticed that after posting up that intel...no wonder CIA rejected my application for a job.

My intel told me that you're posting so I removed it. :lol::lol:

So how's it compare to your reference Stax? Honest answer ah.

Edited by ical