ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Just add in the WA22 and you'll definitely save on shipping! :whistle:

Ask Sep to include his order too. Lol! =)

Good idea! But not sure when he's going to order his amp. :think: I think by the time he did, I already move on from headphone. :grin:

Edited by ical

Good idea! But not sure when he's going to order his amp. :think: I think by the time he did, I already move on from headphone. :grin:

Ya, think so too. By the time his one arrive, we would probably have progressed to the interactive kind that people that age are chionging... sitting around... la-ing kopi in Chinatown kopitiam... waiting for imported "audio/visual" entertainment to comeby & sit down :grin: Somemore, nowadays those "equipment" all quite well "upgraded & enhanced" for better effect wan & some I must say are really quite "bling-bling" too ... :drool::icon_tongue::drool::icon_tongue: After each session sure :zeppelin:

Just hope my CPF can last long enough before I meet :devil:

Edited by jig_sg

Ya, think so too. By the time his one arrive, we would probably have progressed to the interactive kind that people that age are chionging... sitting around... la-ing kopi in Chinatown kopitiam... waiting for imported "audio/visual" entertainment to comeby & sit down :grin: Somemore, nowadays those "equipment" all quite well "upgraded & enhanced" for better effect wan & some I must say are really quite "bling-bling" too ... :drool::icon_tongue::drool::icon_tongue: After each session sure :zeppelin:

Thought you are at the stage already... :shifty:

Thought you are at the stage already... :shifty:

You :bounce: I :bounce: Kidult :bounce:

Forget about Cal cos I think he likes Uber.... :yuck:

Maybe some new girlfriend like Uber will be more interesting. Can hear, see and touch. :lol::lol:

But then, not eligible to withdraw CPF yet, then again not much in it after monthly home loan deductions.. :no:

Not financially independent enuf for this kind of AV "pleasure". :blush: on a daily basis that is... :P

But of course, this type of thing must also bring some kaki cos' usually more than 1 kind of "equipment" to audition :grouphug::drunk::grouphug: .... more people got group discount mah!!! :grin::grin::grin:

You know what I mean? So, maybe next gathering will be at PPC instead of PS?

Edited by jig_sg

Now actually posting pics. Lol! :bash:

I didn't really like the Woo Audio T Stand (2 in 1 Stand). Just get two plain ones. ;)

IPB Image

Now my stands are just waiting for the headphones to come in. Lol! :doh:

Note:

Remember to buy padding material for the base as they don't come with any. The Stands are solid metal even the base. It will scratch most surfaces without that base padding. :shocking:

I bought a rubber liner sheet from Daiso and made the cutout myself. Cheap and good. :thumbup:

Edited by jojo_b2

Nice! No choice for me as I've very limited space, so the T stand will be most ideal. But the cost of the H stand is very tempting. Might go for that instead.

Edited by ical

well guys never heard that good things come last to who waits patiently ? :D

i may be slow but i wan to make sure that i have 1 versatible amp ( hopefully i wont regret it )to drive all my cans including low impedance and my crazy power hungry cans..

beside wooaudio only accepting order for wa22 only on September....

You're indeed s...l....o....w.... and patience. I've heard you saying about upgrading your amp when I'm still in portable with my iQube leh. :whistle: You want to wait for WA23 instead? Just to be very sure than WA22 proved itself. :lol::lol:

Bro, like buying cable, risk is unavoidable. How sure can you be? :think: There's still chances of upgrading when new product is launch. :drool: Just look at "will not upgrade for a long time" Kachui, "hard to please" Kidult and "diehard Stax fan" jig_sg, tempting is everywhere!! :whistle: Thought I'm almost at the peak(which is lonely and cold :grin: ), I might even tempt to change, upgrade or even downgrade for no reason. :no: Unless you stop surfing and stay away from your friends here. :lol:

Edited by ical

lol :yawn::smoke::whistle::ppth:

well u know me well but when i really go for it ... :party::shifty:

be patient is the way of Jedi.....not so easily to be persuade to dark side and be careful on mind tricks.... :bash:

well they r another league ler and u r correct on 3 of them haha :bash:

1 hard to please, other is stax fan and 1 more over-cautious on choosing amp.. :rolleyes::grin:

well we also got cables/powercords fanatics here, RSA die hard fan, tube rolling die hard fan, 1 very skeptical on tweaks and still doubting how the heck the rr-77 works on his room with Qrs-8s as well still deciding on distributor whether which wan to go for ...

but add them together we can go along well and still become friends and passionate bout music and sharing thoughts and auditing each and other's masterpieces

Edited by sep90