ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

why all new flagships scare of cold ar..?? all under one roof :bash: Lol

jig_sg,

have you think of a plan how to transfer those out from this highy security playhouse???

we must plan well ah.... :smoke:

Okok, tomorrow you go to his toilet and smoke a hell lot of cigarettes :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: and create enough smoke in his toilet. This way, the whole kitchen will look like it on FIRE. Kachui will start screaming FIRE FIRE FIRE, I will call fire department, Uber (if he's there too) will start throwing water from the kitchen and rush Cal to open the gates (if they're locked, perhaps we should try to distract him when we go in so that he forget to lock it) and we all just grab whatever and run out his house screaming like crazy women... that way the neighbours will also be scared :terrified:and start a panic... this is when we will all run in whatever direction and meet at the coffee shop to tally what we've taken. By the time, the fire department is finished with Cal's house, I think he will not notice or be bothered with losing some of his toys among all the carnage caused the fire department :shocking: ... like that you think will work? :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Wah! Very free ah. Thought of all these ideas when it time to sleep. :bash:

Oops... Forgot to send via pm.... dang! :doh: Aiyah, got to think of new plan liaoz.... :blink:

Thought of that too. But as I guessed. This stand looks sexy w/ those edges. heheh! =)

I like yours better. Look neat with a nice base. The HPS-T look a little plain. I'll skip then cos not cheap.

Edited by ical

All my cans are back to home. :grin:

IPB Image

Sweet! :thumbup:

You should put the picture of your cans from the "Woody Period" with the current "Metal Period" as a contrast. :grin:

All my cans are back to home. :grin:

IPB Image

Mission failed :cry:

You should put the picture of your cans from the "Woody Period" with the current "Metal Period" as a contrast. :grin:

Past. :grin:

IPB Image

IPB Image

so many of us, and yet we failed?? shame on us.... :bash:

Past. :grin:

Current setup definitely looks neater...and the cans look more matching...Team Metallic, indeed! :party:

so many of us, and yet we failed?? shame on us.... :bash:

Think he put something into our drinks!!! :rclxub:

How did that happen?! I even brought snacks to distract Cal and noted down the locksmith's number outside... :bash: