ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

sounds like a bomb lol

Exactly! It'll bomb the hell out of ya wallet.

sounds like a bomb lol

well,kachui,stanley,jojo,calvin they all already play with big bombs long long ago..what is this to them?they can just sell the other big bomb and get this or even dun need to sell,JUST BUY :dance::party:

Sigh...it is indeed a BOMB! The PS1, I mean...

Comprared to my RS1i, it is so much lusher with better imaging and deeper bass...

Must resist...sending it back today...the more I listen to it, the less I will enjoy my RS1... :bash::bash::bash:

just get it kachui,you know you want it!haha...well...let see how many RS1 club members will sell their RS1 soon...

hmm i couldnt log on for quite some time?

argh at last i need to register a new id to come back

really jialat....

well,kachui,stanley,jojo,calvin they all already play with big bombs long long ago..what is this to them?they can just sell the other big bomb and get this or even dun need to sell,JUST BUY :dance::party:

there are lot of lurkers with big bomb here :smoke: we are still far from there :blush:

Edited by kidult

there are lot of lurkers with big bomb here :smoke: we are still far from there :blush:

x2. There's quite a number of "old bird" headphone audiophiles which own very solid stuffs that doesn't frequent the forum. I'm just a newbie with about a year of experience in headphone.

Bad move man!

Take it off your head ...

.....slowly slowly....

.....Put it down...and

..... Get the hell out of there!!!

Say easy that done. :bash: Even if you manage to escape, the devil in ourselves will remind you from time to time.

just get it kachui,you know you want it!haha...well...let see how many RS1 club members will sell their RS1 soon...

Ha, ha...even if I have that kind of cash to burn, the PS1 is not easy to find.

Yes, a lot of big bombers here lurking around who don't say much...our rigs are like small fire-crackers compared to their big bombs.

Who need 800 when you can have a single 8 instead. :grin:

IPB Image

You're fast, bro.

How does it sound out of the box? Compared to the Ed9? RS1? PS1?

Fast than got thing to eat mah. :grin:

Still burning in so can't judge it yet. But so far so good. Surprising it sound great with just my iPhone. No kidding! :thumbup: Honestly, no fight compare to PS-1 which is still my benchmark after hearing it. :cry: Hopefully ED8 can beat it after burn in.

Edited by ical

Another new product that I got from Stereo today. Comply Whoomp! Earbud Enhancers. Big improvement in sound with MX-W1 thought it's too big for the charger holder carrying case.

IPB Image

Edited by ical

Some people are immune to recession!! :bash:

Seriously...was listening to ED9, ED8, RS1 (Classic), PS1...

PS1 is still numero uno!! Followed by ED9...

Can't place ED8 yet as it is still not fully burned and thus a bit thin compared to ED9.

so many new toys in a week :drool::drool:

if you dont have time to play with, pass around :bash::grin: