ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

can we mass order chair?lol...i am looking for one too...comfortable enough is good for me without roller...just want to sit there and comfortably sitting on it.

Ikea still want to mass order? :bash:

the ikea look -

Nice! But the chair doesn't match your status leh. :grin:

Hey guys, your rigs seriously like clones of one another! Amp, CDP, rack, footers, demagnetizers, etc sama sama.. :grin::grin::grin: soooooo...... g*y... :grin::grin::grin: kiddin...

I know you always want to join us but too shy to say. :lol::lol:

aiyaa...come join the gay wonderland...I know you like it! We can form the New Village People sing YMCA together... :dance:

Seriously...we have been poisoning each other and turning into clones...hail the stormtroopers!

Guess everyone knows what you're thinking jig_sg. You're welcome to join us. Don't be shy. :lol::lol:

@Cal

Thanks for the advise. :prettyprincess: The QED Signature really something. It beats my Supra X-Zac Toslink with body (basically vocals are very good on the coax). The Supra excels on Micro details but feels 5-10% thinner than the QED. But both covers my needs nicely. Still burning in the QED though as The highs and lows seems to be getting better compared to Last Sat. But will surely keep the QED. :wub:

No problem bro. I'm still using it for my home theatre system. It hard to beat for it's price. Thought it sound good out of box, it yet to show it's true color. You'll be surprise after burn in for some time. Coaxial is still the way to go for digital cable.

Edited by ical

Hey guys, your rigs seriously like clones of one another! Amp, CDP, rack, footers, demagnetizers, etc sama sama.. :grin::grin::grin: soooooo...... g*y... :grin::grin::grin: kiddin...

I Can send you Skyaudios Number so you can have a Rack for your HF2 and be a honorary STORM TRooper under The Darth Lords Cal and Sith Lord Kidult! Lol! :sweat:

Btw,

I hope tyo see you soon for the footer. Planning to try out how good Super is. loL! :think:

aiyaa...come join the gay wonderland...I know you like it! We can form the New Village People sing YMCA together... :dance:

Seriously...we have been poisoning each other and turning into clones...hail the stormtroopers!

Hmmm... tempting.. :grin:

Think I'm already poisoned without knowing it.

Already got the Tite35S, Taoc platform, SK-CD, QR8s, CD-Mat, etc....

Well, what the hell, why not? Altogether now!!!

:prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess:

Arrghhh...you are a masterless Jedi Knight(or is it a Sith)...a Ronin!

All along I was wondering where the imbalance in the Force is coming from. :whistle:

plenty of rogues and drifters spreading blasphemous taunts in this forum... begone evil one...

Got this new toy from Stereo today. Damn poisonous place! Can't imaging that wireless can sound so good as if it's wired. Reminds me of my old IE8. Very comfortable too. Worth it's price. Now I can go mountain biking without wire in the way. Nice! :D

jig_sg, what you waiting for?!! :bash:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by ical

Grado family pic. PS1 highjack from someone. :whistle: Just lack the PS1000 to have a full reunion.

IPB Image

Edited by ical

Grado family pic. PS1 highjack from someone. :whistle: Just lack the PS1000 to have a full reunion.

I thought that the PS1 was "yours" :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Got this new toy from Stereo today. Damn poisonous place! Can't imaging that wireless can sound so good as if it's wired. Reminds me of my old IE8. Very comfortable too. Worth it's price. Now I can go mountain biking without wire in the way. Nice! :D

jig_sg, what you waiting for?!! :bash:

IPB Image

You damn bad la, call me yesterday to tempt me, call me this morning to tease me... aaarrrggghhhh :rclxub::rclxub::rclxub: ... must change hp no. liaoz.. :ppth::ppth::ppth:

Hehee but seriously, was really quite impressed with it on the 1st listen. Now in office, still thinking about it... die die...

Edited by jig_sg

I wish the PS1 is mine especially after I recondition it like new now. :cry: My dear friend don't want to let go! :bash: So I'll wait for the PS-1000 instead. :party: I believe it'll DEFINITELY BETTTER than PS1. :whistle::whistle:

Hello friend, then what're you waiting for?!! Don't think logic, just go with your heart. :grin: Btw, sold out so you want also don't have now. :grin:

Edited by ical