Stereo_Electronics

Share your audio tweaks

mmm, i think if using clearaudio statement as source, owner should have enough funds to build up a decent room. Headphone should be spare change....

In landscarce Tokyo, maybe living real estate is premium.

But, ... but the platform that supports the tonearms and platter already take up a substantial area.

You can always TT as source to headphones, dun setup speakers lor. But of course headphones must be of certain quality (like Stax) in order to fully enjoy it. Since you are in Japan (I presume) then getting Stax isn't a problem.

maybe is i do not like the sound sig?haha! but when i try it!was crazy when he tell me it is like 170kohms?or something?

mmm, i think if using clearaudio statement as source, owner should have enough funds to build up a decent room. Headphone should be spare change....

In landscarce Tokyo, maybe living real estate is premium.

But, ... but the platform that supports the tonearms and platter already take up a substantial area.

You're right, he not only has a decent room but a big and well acoustic treated one. With nice speakers from Martin Design. Headphone is another passion just like me. We like both system as they've different presentation. That Clearaudio Statement is my dream source!!

You can always TT as source to headphones, dun setup speakers lor. But of course headphones must be of certain quality (like Stax) in order to fully enjoy it. Since you are in Japan (I presume) then getting Stax isn't a problem.

Stax is of his time lah. Old man like him can't even hear properly how to trust. Stax is everywhere in Japan as common as Apple earbud. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by ical

You're right, he not only has a decent room but a big and well acoustic treated one. With nice speakers from Martin Design. Headphone is another passion just like me. We like both system as they've different presentation. That Clearaudio Statement is my dream source!!

Stax is of his time lah. Old man like him can't even hear properly how to trust. Stax is everywhere in Japan as common as Apple earbud. :lol::lol::lol:

jig_sg > :bash:

ical > :rclxub:

I'll get a Mazda 6 with that money and still have spare change.

But this one needs less maintenance and repairs.

Including hours of fun and enjoyment, drop the idea of a car I'd say!!!

Well, unless of course you are damn handsome and women just love to make out in your car...

To that, I'd say SELL THE TT and get a BIGGER car....

....so I can join in the fun :grin:

This one good too!

IPB Image

Edited by jig_sg

What a monster.

IPB Image

I'll get a Mazda 6 with that money and still have spare change.

People who own this don't look at Mazda but this. ^_^

IPB Image

So for them, they rather spend it on a top notch turntable than a Mazda.

I feel so sick after the last few pictures..... :rclxub:

Can't even afford a Mazda 2. :cry:

:b2t please............. before I :yuck:

Edited by heady

Guest jacj6049

is there any diffrent between jus place QR8 or paste it on my rigs?which 1 is the most efficient way?

i need to ask one very urgent matter...do you guys know whether PSU need to put cones or footers for it?

is there any diffrent between jus place QR8 or paste it on my rigs?which 1 is the most efficient way?

which part of your rig did you paste ??

Edited by kidult

i need to ask one very urgent matter...do you guys know whether PSU need to put cones or footers for it?

I am assuming you are referring to the TS Lim's power supply, then it is a definite yes.

Paste. The QR8 needs to be stable to be effective.

Edited by Kachui

you try to put and tell us if you can hear any different :bash:

for me, yes you need to put footers under PSU :holiday:

Guest jacj6049

1.ath-m50 headphones band

2.on top of mini^3 on/off switch

3.at the end of input cable

Edited by jacj6049