Stereo_Electronics

Share your audio tweaks

People who own this don't look at Mazda but this. ^_^

IPB Image

So for them, they rather spend it on a top notch turntable than a Mazda.

Don't think this friend of mine can afford the above after spending most on his audio. He's driving this instead which is still as nice! Japanese always support their own brand. If you've the money, nothing is too expensive.

IPB Image

Edited by ical

Guest jacj6049

which part of your rig did you paste ??

haven get my answer for tat question leh!!expert here pls help me!!

1.ath-m50 headphones band

2.on top of mini^3 on/off switch

3.at the end of input cable

thought u already knew since u stated the above :sweat:

can't say which one is more efficiant. u may also try plasting inside mini^3 top centre cover & input cable.

too many QR-8 will kill the sound. one or two is more than enought.

after plasting inside or outside mini^3 as you stated, then last part is your headphoneband or cups... play around that will keep u busy for a while :rclxub:

Edited by kidult

Guest jacj6049

thanks guru!!!ored try it wit mini^3 on top of the on/off switch!!damm!!SQ improved!!more dynamic sound,haha ored got all my headphones modded!!!

wanted to ask,i using qicone for the amp that i am using...if i want to try cones for PSU now...do i need to get qicones for the PSU also in order to sound nice or can i try out other type of cones?i have not done this before so yah...need help urgently as i might have one lobang one some cones but they are not qicone...it is xindak cones...

Best to stick to Qi Cones since it already proven by most Diva owners. Why fix if it ain't broken.

not as in fixed..this is for the diva power supply unit only...which i think sky audio also never put qicones under it..but i was asked my stanley to give it a try to put footer in the PSU...so yah..currently PSU dun have footers but i want to get...so best still go for qicones for the PSU?the amp wise will definetly be qicone but PSU?

Sky Audio do use Qi Cones for PSU and I know most Diva owner do that too. So far I know from them is it still the best footer for Diva. It not that costly so no harm trying.

Edited by ical

I am using the Qi Cones for my Diva power supply too. The effect of the cones on the power supply is not as great as on my Diva preamp, but it is there.

anw,just want to ask one question,what would be the reason that i listen to the same song that i always enjoyed before but not now?it sounded great before hand but now...it sound sucky to me...very curious what might be the reason....no change in setup ...wonder why

anw,just want to ask one question,what would be the reason that i listen to the same song that i always enjoyed before but not now?it sounded great before hand but now...it sound sucky to me...very curious what might be the reason....no change in setup ...wonder why

how are the new set up sound to you now?? do you enjoy them more than before??

only particular track or most of the tracks you dont like now??

is it sound a bit muddy, slow and not musical?

particular track that seem fine last time...generally sound so much better with the current setup...but why some tracks that i like so much become not as nice and can sound dead to me even somehow...so what are some of the ways that i can use to make it nicer?or what might be the reason...thanks so much for guiding me.

since you enjoy your new setup sound, what i can think of is maybe your new setup is revealing that some not so good recording will sound dead. try changing to some better recording.

it is a live recording done by my bands..not i dun want to get better recordings..haha...collecting CDs now and waiting to jump to CDP soon...tslim mod CD67

it is a live recording done by my bands..not i dun want to get better recordings..haha...collecting CDs now and waiting to jump to CDP soon...tslim mod CD67

Wow ito going full throttle! I understand how the move goes. I actually started after just trying Stan's old CDP on my Rig. I was :shocking:

Another convert to the Order or the Sith! Hail Darth Kidult and Darth Lord Calvin.

Btw be careful of the Ancient Sith Lord Ji..... Another one where the Dark ide is Strong. :sweat: