Sign in to follow this  
Firefox

Sigg Bottles order (Firefox, please take over)

Hmmm...I think it's a one colour job. And I think there's a limit to the size as well. Otherwise the printing of the logo may become more expensive than the bottle.

Firefox,

I want 2 bottles please.

Traveller Classic 1.5 lit. graphite colour.

Traveller Classic 1 lit. metallic Beige colour.

Thanks

firefox,

if i can choose the colour i want..i will stick nack to the two colours that i specified earlier in this thread

Hmmm...I think it's a one colour job. And I think there's a limit to the size as well. Otherwise the printing of the logo may become more expensive than the bottle.

It's a one colour job.

The logo can be as big as the bottle is except the neck & base.

The mould is made for the entire bottle even if the logo is smaller than 1cm square. There isn't a limitation on the logo size as such... Besides the bottle size, that is..

Note that you guys can choose any colour for the bottle as long as it's the same size and series.

firefox, think we should start a poll to pick the final design!

If you could, please do. I've to start 6-day camp weeks from now onwards and won't be around every night to maintain a thread.

guess maybe we should wait till there're 30 orders first.

if we can't make 30, the power buy won't go thru right?

give me another one 1.0litre traveller classic metalic beige.

therefore, i would have 2 x 1.0 litre bottle for my order. both are traveller classic...please update the list. thanks

one is metalic beige

one is either blue or metalic beige..thank you wink.gif

Edited by mychew

Guys please read firefox's update on the first post (purple text).

OK I'll bite for 1! However only if we are going for traveller classic in Blue whatever size you guys decide.

hmm..a one-colour logo? so basically, if we use the banner logo, it'll be all white? that sounds real yucky. I'm having second thoughts..

It depends if the logo is like an actual banner which I don't quite like. Just the text alone would look good in matching (to the cap) solid black or outlined black text with a shilouette of a pair of cans after that.

sigh...like that i can only stick back to my two bottle without SGH logo on it...duh..

hm...black and white looks pretty dull man..ablaez's logo it's my favourite...hehe... yes.gif

I think it would look quite cool with the sgHeadphone (+headphone shilouette) either going round the bottom of the bottle (horizontally) or vertically up on the side of the bottle. Maybe someone with good graphics skills can try superimposing the text logo on one of the blue SIGG bottle images?