Sign in to follow this  
Firefox

Sigg Bottles order (Firefox, please take over)

0.5L Sportbottles uni - Dark Blue... this is my third bottle wink.gif my fren want to buy one...please update N@Z or any moderator wink.gif

Aight.

i wanna get one of the sgheadphones logo bottles..

have u decided on the size yet?

Let's see what firefox says. He has the final say. But for now its 0.6L traveller classic with white logo (so ensure the color you buy can see white logo properly)

whistling.gif

ben, DarBoA want to ask u a question on his behalf. he wish to know when will we get the bottle if we assume that we already have 30 orders in the list. coz if can confirm this with him, he'll probably order another one, which would be put under my order too. he hope that u can ask your fren to confirm on this.thank you tongue.gif

damn we just need a few more....

besides.. aren't mods going to support whistling.gif

Not that I don't wish to be supportive but I have absolutely no use for it, sorry. However, if the bottle can be fitted onto a mountain bike's frame, I will consider.

Edited by Mackie

Go on Mackie... you know you want one! Even if it doesn't fit your mountain bike (which I think it should) it's like getting a head-fi mug... you don't really need one but it's cool to have one.

I've not been following the power buy........gotta catch up. So what's been decided so far ie, type, size, colour, cost etc?

Blue traveller bottle with white sgheadphones lettering (printed vertically on the length of the bottle), I think 0.6L volume ~$24.

wrong again. Traveller classic with white logo. Bottle color you can choose any as long as you make sure that the white logo will stand out from the bottle color fine.

So I wasn't really wrong, just incomplete information.