Sign in to follow this  
Firefox

Sigg Bottles order (Firefox, please take over)

We still have the option of having it printed vertically. Come to think of it white text seems to look better on the blue bottle if the SIGG logo is anything to go by.

BTW, can we get discounts on the accessories as well? Thinking of getting the insulation pouches (logoed as well?).

I prefer it to be printed vertically, much nicer imo wink.gif

hammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gif

This post is to stir up more interest on this mass buy. With more than 400 members, with a good percentage of them based in Singapore, I'm sure that we can do better than just having less than 20 persons (excluding those with 2 bottles etc) interested in this.

My feeble attempts at the logo whatcha think? Imagine just the text in one colour say white & without the banner box.

Needs a pair of headphones somewhere as well. I vote for an HP-1!

untitled.jpg

hm....this look nice...just remove the white background would be enough...hehe..looks nicer..of coz add in the headphones as background is much more better wink.gif

i second this idea happy.gif

Hp-1 is a good choice, though I would love the R-10 to make its appearance!! party.gifparty.gif

I vote for ablaze's artistic CD3k... How to print 1 color is still a mystery. I think its better to print only black and the bottles ask everyone to try to order light color (eg metallic beige)

... Imagine just the text in one colour say white & without the banner box.

blink.gif

Ok, my 20-min job:

These are a few images with the 1-color sgh logo. They are all travller classic:

1) Green 500ml with white logo

post-4-1063114225.jpg

Edited by lekguan

Blue looks good with the white. Very striking!!! kicking.gifkicking.gif

3) metallic beige 500ml with white logo(don't be fooled by the lighting, on the original bottle the beige might be brighter and thus cannot see the logo properly)

post-4-1063114278.jpg

4) metallic beige 500ml with black logo(thee lighting caused the middle part to be too dark. In daylight, this should be a closer color)

post-4-1063114292.jpg