Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Tube amplifiers

alright so i assume the bigger one is PPX3 while the smaller one with copper chasis is CPX3? Which thread can these pictures be found? Don't remember seeing them at all.

And finally, how is the range like? CP3X-->PPX3-->MPX3-->Supra-->S.D.S ??

The Big one is the MPX3 and the smaller unit is the PPX3 (as per described in the HeadFi thread).

Evil-zen, do a search on HeadFi will get you some more but I really doubt there is more information regarding Singlepower on the internet (even Google refers you back to HeadFi).

To get more information for Singlepower amp, you got to email the amp maker.

As this are custom amp eg. type of the tubes you want on the amp, sliver wires and others. rolleyes.gif

Barradio, so you mean you'll have to specify your requirements, so it's not really for a first time tube amp buyer?!? I have been trying to find the email address, do you happen to have it? (PM it to me, please)

The PPX3 looks small enough for a study desk rolleyes.gif So am I right with those amplifier models unsure.gif

There's always the cute lil' (albeit expensive) EMP. I'd love to get one for my bedside rig as it can double up as a soft night light! tongue.gif

Barradio, so you mean you'll have to specify your requirements, so it's not really for a first time tube amp buyer?!? I have been trying to find the email address, do you happen to have it? (PM it to me, please)

The PPX3 looks small enough for a study desk  rolleyes.gif So am I right with those amplifier models unsure.gif

Mat, Mikhail can be reached at info@singlepower.com. biggrin.gif

Is this a good offer for an Audio Valve RKV Mk II + Impedanzer? Brand new from Meier Audio & price is inclusive of shipping.

seems like a good price, considering that you'd save around 200 or more

You not going to bite?