Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

Sigg bottle design (VOTE)

pictures are approximations only. just to get a rough idea of how the final thing will look.

pics thanks to lekguan!

ps. ONLY THOSE INVOLVED IN THE SIGG BOTTLE POWER BUY VOTE. THE REST, NOT BUYING, PLEASE DON'T VOTE!

I voted for the white on blue but second choice is either one of the grey(ish) bottles.

oh yah ablaze: big mistake!!!! there is no difference which color we choose, its the size!!!! color is interchangable, but i posted a few images to let everyone decide if we want black or white logo!!! omfg! change the voting to which size?: 0.3L 0.6L 1.0L 1.5L

I thought most ordered 0.6? wacko.gif

Edited by Blues

oh yah ablaze: big mistake!!!! there is no difference which color we choose, its the size!!!! color is interchangable, but i posted a few images to let everyone decide if we want black or white logo!!! omfg! change the voting to which size?: 0.3L 0.6L 1.0L 1.5L

huh? what're you talking about?

we have to decide which colour bottle we want to get what??

nope! we have to vote which size (for now its 0.6L) bottles we want... color can vary. that means everyone who want a logo can order a different color as long as same model/size!

Now we are left to vote which color logo do we prefer, white or black, since its already decided on traveller's classic 0.6L bottles.

nope! we have to vote which size (for now its 0.6L) bottles we want... color can vary. that means everyone who want a logo can order a different color as long as same model/size!

Now we are left to vote which color logo do we prefer, white or black, since its already decided on traveller's classic 0.6L bottles.

did firefox confirm this? ie. we can choose different coloured bottles?