ablaze

fyi: Philips HP890 $78

apparently there's a warehouse sale at toa payoh ending today

not sure about the details

it's the annual philips sale. i got myself a pair laugh.gif . and the best thing is that u can pay by Visa/Amex, and if your total purchases exceed $500/-, can opt for interest free instalments.

yeah hp890 is selling for 78 at the carnival sale.

it's v crowded rolleyes.gif ..

yesterday me and tee went there to have a look....

too bad they don't have the 963 player though tongue.gif

Do not despair folks (On the topic of the Philips HD-890 cans) julery found one place cheaper:

Just bought New Philips HP890 at Raffles Home Audio at $70.

Raffles its at 8, Jln Kilang Timor #02-02 Kewalram Hse. You can look for Alvin ( friendly saleman ), he quoted at $70 after bargaining from it's price tag of $81.

The place is actually a warehouse off Bukit Merah after Canon Showroom.

see original thread here: http://www.sgheadphones.com/index.php?show...wtopic=60&st=30

Excellent price for a nice set of comfortable, full sized, 'open' & pretty good sounding starter headphones. The stand is the clincher!

Hi guys,

Just found this site today when looking for the HP890 reviews. Where can I get this phones now? I just saw them at Bishan Harvey Norman. It's 99 bucks, full price. I noticed Raffles Audio was mentioned, but I called them at 63341223 and they said they didn't have it.

TIA.

I think u can get it around $65 at a shop in SLS ground floor as I was quoted that price last month b4 bargaining

happy shopping