Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Arranging for a Cayin HA-1A Power BUY

Hi tzeminn,

Nice to know my review have attracted an Echolofter to this forum. welcome.gif

If U wish to audition it, pm me ........... I recall your residence are near my area.

Edited by Mackie

Hi tzeminn,

If U wish to audition it, pm me ........... I recall your residence are near my area.

Mackie,

On you dude! Would love to listen to the Cayin when you hv free time. I am ok most weekday nights and weekend mornings. I stay around Kembangan, do you live nearby?

This forum is really friendly. Oso I believe it makes great sense for Singapore music lovers to listen to headphones (not too loud though) cos we all live in such small spaces, and blasting music out loud at 12 midnight is not so nice!

Cheers... party.gif

Hi tzeminn,

BTW guys,

if its not too much to ask, can I request my order to be a black case instead of the silver aluminium color? Thanks.

Would love to listen to the Cayin when you hv free time. I am ok most weekday nights and weekend mornings. I stay around Kembangan, do you live nearby?

Oops...my mistake. I stay at CCK area (North-West zone). I'm ok with weekday nights as I'm normally home by 5pm.

if its not too much to ask, can I request my order to be a black case instead of the silver aluminium color?

From what I now, the colour of covers are dependant on the batch dates which are not mass produced. Hence, you may not have a choice in these. I have a hunch the Cayins are made by demand only.

I've befriended their customer service officer in Spark Audio, perhaps I can check how the casing colors come about.

Edited by Northern Oak

I've befriended their customer service officer in Spark Audio, perhaps I can check how the casing colors come about.

Super, can't wait till the amp arrives back in Singapore. I guess its kinda of overkill since I am just using it to listen to MP3s, but...

I'M A SUCKER FOR DA TUBE SOUND!

Xmas present to myself. Cheers party.gif

Xmas present to myself. Cheers party.gif

Hmm... I wonder if I can use this excuse on my wife when she see the Cayin!

OK I'll be closing this deal by 6pm this evening 9 Oct 2003.

Thanks all for the interest and hope that the Cayin will bring happiness and gratification to those who have ordered the coming holiday seasons, Hari Raya, Xmas, New Year.

party.gif

Please omit my pal's order as he confirmed his decision only last night. Thanks mate.

Edited by Mackie