Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Arranging for a Cayin HA-1A Power BUY

Focus, headphonescrazy... focus!

Gee weez........the Consonance Chazz is another cool banana! The US and European counterparts will see the Chinese products giving them a run for the money sooner than expected.

Edited by Mackie

This Chazz looks suspicious and it's not up on the Opera/Consonance websites as well. Sure it's from Opera Consonance? Or is it a "OEM" product trying to ride on Opera Consonance's reputation.

I can actually get them for S$565 a piece if I purchase 10 pieces. Still checking on the shipping rates but freight from China are quite expensive plus there will be the 4% GST that you might have to pay in Singapore if I air freight them. From the few quotes that I got shipping should be about S$60-100.

OK the deal is I'll need minimum 10 orders for a power buy.

Keep the orders coming party.gif

$60-$100 is the estimated freight charges for the 10 units?

$60-$100 is the estimated freight charges for the 10 units?

That is the estimate per unit for postal service (no GST?).

I guess it will be much lower if sea freight (about 2 to 3 weeks)but still awaiting for quotes.

FYI, total weight for 10 units is about 80kg, will need to do some repackaging for the tubes before shipping too.

Cayin HA-1A, Hmm... I can't find much info on it. Can I have a link for more info? 2.2Watts right? Or just someone tell me, CAN IT DRIVE K1000!?

If it can and you would be willing to ship one to England (my expense obviously) then I will take one. Would it be possible to ship it here to England straight from china to save me paying two import taxes? wink.gif

Is it the one Oak has in His/Her picture? (I think it?s oak)

Thanx a lot!

That's the one.

The sites available are all in Chinese. Mackie and I have posted some earlier comments and reviews about the amp so you want to check it out.

Cayin HA-1A, Hmm... I can't find much info on it. Can I have a link for more info? 2.2Watts right? Or just someone tell me, CAN IT DRIVE K1000!?

If it can and you would be willing to ship one to England (my expense obviously) then I will take one. Would it be possible to ship it here to England straight from china to save me paying two import taxes? wink.gif

Is it the one Oak has in His/Her picture? (I think it?s oak)

Thanx a lot!

Hey Tenson I dun think it is a good idea for the Cayin to be shipped to UK. The last time I ordered the Equinox, the bloody Limey slapped a 50 Quid Vat on it.