Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Arranging for a Cayin HA-1A Power BUY

Well it cirtenly sounds like a good amp for me! I have one question.

Does it have the option for 230v?

If not then I need to talk to you Headphonecrazy to see if when you order them they can put a 230v transformer in one for me.

Liveing in England sux.. I wanna live in Singapore! You guys get all ther best selection of Hi-Fi dry.gif

Thank-Joo,

Yea Lengcm, I alreddy expected that! But it still seems a pretty good deal. Besides.. If you mark a package as a 'GIFT' then they will reduce the tax alot wink.gif Or medical supplies is even better, I need it to test ppls hearing laugh.gif

For those who missed out on the discussions of Cayin HA-1A, here are the links for recap:

http://www.sgheadphones.com/index.php?showtopic=1096

http://www.sgheadphones.com/index.php?show...ic=810&hl=cayin

ablaze,

I suggest we let the discussions flow for a while before moving to the classified for a clean slate to reflect the show of hands on this power buy.

Edited by Mackie

Any body knows the headphone jack is 1/4 inch TRS or minijack?

1/4 inch. please check out the above links. A gallery is attached with my review.

just curious, as the HA-1A could also act as a integrated amp, anyone tried using it to drive spiks instead of cans? any comments?

thanks...

errr...headphonecrazy, i think u misunderstood. i'm sorry but i didnt say that i wanted to take part inthis power buy. so please take out my name. thank u smile.gif

Well I think I'm in! Add me to the list please. When it comes time we will need to talk about shipping it. I am hoping that we could get them to ship it separately straight to me in England but still have it under the 'power buy' Or whatever is the cheapest way to do it!

Thank-you!

Whaaat... whistling.gif

I might have another friend interested to buy the Cayin as well.

Hi,

Read the reviews and cannot tahun. Please count me in for purchase of 1 unit Cayin headphone amp. Thanks for doing all this work headphonecrazy. You can contact me at tzeminn@yahoo.com.sg if you need confirmation.

I hope the Cayin HA-1 can do a better job than my present Bit 88 headphone amp that I use to listen to MP3s and Internet radio :-) I plan to pair it with my Grado-SR60s...

Cheers!