Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

the Never-ending thread part II

Hell ... Spawn .... reminds me of those figues !! arr ... the Lok so !! ( ********* ) ... can't believe people buys them and display at home ... loook so spokky !!! no.gifno.gifno.gifhammer.gifhammer.gif

My son loves those Ultraman action figures. Never seem to get enough of them. Thing is, I've bought him so many but I don't them around the house anywhere. yawn.gif I'm starting to bore myself now!

hmm .... wahaha ... he always leaves a mess !! around the house ... arr ... well do you have a maid ???.... maybe your son is implying you get a maid to serve him !!!! lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Tell me about it. We did have one but she had to return as she finished her contract & didn't want to renew it. So we're in transition right now...

Hmm ... didn't want to renew her contract unsure.gifunsure.gif hmm then you did to hunt for another good one !! kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

We got a replacement about a week or so after that but she had to go back suddenly. Apparently she was pregnant (Before anyone has a word in, NO it wasn't moi!) ppth.gif

Pregnant? blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif ...

I know who... hur hur....

must be ur doing? haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.giftongue.gif

Chyeah, she's only been here like a few weeks & it's my doing. rolleyes.gif

maybe u did it sub-consciously ? w00t.gifw00t.giftongue.gif

do u feel guilty now? haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

jk tongue.gif

No guilt whatsoever Mr stick-figure-insect. tongue.gif consciously or sub-consciously.

dammit

sub-consciously I've posted that I got RKV as a christmas present w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

maybe... deja-vu?

oooh .. tell me more!! party.gifparty.gif

talking about rkv !! wahaha ... i can't wait to try mackie's setup tomolo MF A3 ... tara labs ... RKV wahaha ..... whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif

I was supposed to go with New but due to some unforeseen cicumstances I will have to miss it sleep.gif

I thought my ticket was booked already on the 25th. Then my guardian came and tell me that he booked it at 24th.. sigh sleep.gif

miss the chance to audition A3+Rkv+cd3k liao sleep.gif

???????????????????? lol.giflol.giflol.gif well TAG !!!!

Mod edit:

Default, not related to the previous post above but the previous previous post instead which does not count in this thread. Note the next person to post should relate to Blue's last topic & not this one.

Edited by N@Z