Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

the Never-ending thread part II

what were the chances that the cat would throw up a huge furball on the floor AFTER A WHOLE NIGHT OF CLEANING in the morning right after i wake up and take a step out of my bedroom first thing in the morning...

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa mad2.gifwallbash.gifcrazylaugh.gif

Never seen my short-hair cat regurgitate one furball all these months of its "spring cleaning". Chances of one thrown up by a long-hair is very high of course.

my cats a long hair of course...but she's been throwing up very frequently lately.... with lots of fur of course...

yawn.gif wahah ... i register ..once i come into this forum !! hehee happy.giflaugh.gif cos i trust my friend blues !!! he is the one intro me in !!! wub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gifw00t.gif

wub.gif after registering i find this forum very GOOD sia .. so many people help me out w00t.gif .. but i always wonder kicking.gif y .. so many people still dont wanna register hammer.gif ... and enter as a guest .... laugh.gif somemore as a guest they cannot view the main forum !! wub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gifcool.gif

GOOD! My younger brother finally decides to get engaged! This Saturday going 'jarum-jarum'. I thought I'd never see the day he'd stick with one LOL!

jarum-jarum? blink.gif

how do u know? wahhh he must be a great planner .. plan when to jarum so that 9 months later baby can be delivered eh? w00t.gif

So did he get a nice pretty one? biggrin.gif

btw jarum-jarum is poke poke is it haha.gif

Edited by Blues

Woo what a day !! to rejoyce !!!! finally he ... have !!! ENGAGED!!! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Finally yes but what the hell are you talking about Blues? wacko.gif

N@z, I thought jarum jarum is .. that one lah! tongue.gif

Sorry boss! Wrong interpretation ! lol.gif

I think it should be 'jolok-jolok' instead! w00t.gif

well anyway congratz to him biggrin.gif

We don't all use the same interpretation as you do & we're not always dirty minded talk all the time la... laugh.gif

dirty minded talk....hm...though not really to my style...but who cares?sometime must join in too,,,wahaha....i prefer shake shake...shake your body.. woohoo~~~