Sign in to follow this  
Blues

My Review: Sony MDR-CD3000

N@z: yea.. lol. Actually alot of what I'm hearing through the cd3000 is attributed to the MF. When I had the marantz and barradio's pair of cd3000.. it didn't seem that good mellow.gif

After the source change... me now -> sony.giflol.gif

Damn, after seeing this, I feel even more like a kid. Will the HP890 stand work? If can blues, go and get a HP890!

why feel like a kid, lekguan? wink.gif

You can bargain to about $80

Sell the headphones without the stand. Ok the best thing. Buy it, don't open it, Say you are selling unopened, but you want the stand. So when you meet the guy, show him the unopened box, open, remove the stand, and viola!

Good review though. I look forward to your r-10. When can I reivew like this? blink.gif

r-10.. LOL.. in the next lifetime maybe tongue.gif

nah.. I can't review well.. blush.gif

but I believe rather than becoming a lurker and spammer, I might as well post something that might be useful wink.gif

Next: I will try and compare the sony to the etys dt880 dt770 and AT AD7? .. using some cds that I'm familiar with. Too bad I have no chesky test cds.. sigh.. sleep.gif

hard to give a review since what I listen to most are considered 'radio music' to the forumers here lol.gif

Edited by Blues

You could always get one of these user posted image or one of these

user posted image

with one of these user posted image from audiocubes.

ahhh talking about electrostatic.. stax..

darth nut asked me to go his house and bring the cd3k along.. he wants to listen to the sony.. while I wanna listen to his stax omega biggrin.gif

but too bad my schedule a bit too packed sad2.gif

So that people can relate to what you are saying, your selection of music should include a range of genres which are familiar to others here plus one or more CDs you are very familiar with. It doesn't have to be an audiophile CD.

naz, I will try and get some cds that I've previously never heard of.. ah well treat it as trying to widen my music horizon..

maybe ask evil zen to lend me some.. he's very keen on lending me some cds.. too bad the last time the cd-rs didn't work on my marantz *evil smiles* lol.gif

nah im not keen on lending you cds, more of expanding your horizon by passing you cd-rs! i think the cdrs can work on your A3 cause i remember the same cds working in Mackie's at the 1st sgheadphones meet.

the cd-rs should work!

but I think I've misplaced them somewhere when trying to rearrange my cds in order sleep.gif

I don't know.. he probably has already but doesn't post?

well I will ask him anyways! biggrin.gif