Sign in to follow this  
matbon0013

Happy B'Day N@z

Yo Naz, happy birthday! Are U gonna cut a similar Winnie The Pooh cake like your son did? Perhaps your wife should buy one in the shape of your favourite cans. wink.gif

LOL! Thanks guys! My birthday nearly passed me by without me noticing actually. I told my family not to do anything special so no Winnie the Pooh or headphone shaped cake for me! I guess the DT150 & Cayin HA-1A will be my birthday presents. It's nice that it falls on a Saturday so maybe tonight I will be having dinner out to celebrate. I don't know about you guys but I find birthdays tedious after 29. Maybe I've spent most of my birthdays away from family overseas. Incidently my son's birthday is only a week after mine & my father inlaws birthday is the same as mine. I also know a friend of a friend who has the same birthday. Know anyone famous having a birthday today? Beside me of course! whistling.gif

happy birthday N@Z. You were the first person to register right after I created the forum, and have been here ever since. We wouldn't be here now without you. cheers mate beer.gif

Yo HAppy BirthdaY wub.gif WAHaha aa.... w00t.gif Enjoy THe DAte That You are Born Into this WONderFul WorLDD yeah.gif Now GO holiday.gif and party.gifhappy.gif

Thanks

N3w_Typ3 wub.giflaugh.gif

LOL. No winniw the pooh or headphone shaped cake, what about a cake with "winnie the pooh wearing a headphone" shape? headphone.gifw00t.giflol.gif

You guys make my day! yeah.gif

My mum called me up this morning to pick up something at her house. She said she doesn't know what to give me so gave me some Ang Pow.

My son wished me happy birthday when he got back from school.

That's pretty much it so far. Waiting for tonight going out for dinner, I feel like having Italian food.

Yeah, this Pooh Bear like pasta alot. Doen't matter Italian, Greek or Portuguese.