Sign in to follow this  
darth nut

newbie says hi

HI all,

I'm a newbie here, although not exactly new to this hobby. Recently I sent a belated B'day greeting to ablaze using Head-Fi PM, and was requested by him to come here. I used to be a (sleeping) member here until my membership was automatically terminated due to a long lapse of not posting.

At that time when I first registered here, this forum was in its infancy, and consequently, inactive. At around the same time, I had gotten burnt out from my participation at the other headphone forums (specifically HeadWize). As a result of this burnt-out feeling, I had stopped posting at ANY forum during the past few years.

The headphone hobby is such a small niche, and I would never have thought that a small little island like Singapore could host an online headphone forum. Like a niche within a niche.

Like in any forum, it takes time to negotiate the terrain, to know who's who and what's what. So over the next few days/weeks I'll visit the various threads and sections here. But here's saying hello to everybody first! w00t.gif

hi darth_nut!

Welcome back mate welcome.gif

If you're still keen I can make a trip down to your resident sometime soon..(my exam is just over), regarding the cancelled trip last time wink.gif

This is Guyferd in head-fi btw.

cheers! happy.gif

Edited by Blues

yeah.gif

welcome.gifwelcome.gifwelcome.gifwelcome.gif

You can't, minimum requirement is a paltry 1 post! One measly post. See the finger yeah.gif ?

Wow, I posted the HELLO NEWBIE ALERT message only 6-7 hours ago and now there are so many warm greeting messages.

The "Welcome Back" greetings were ticklish. I registered and then lurked, with a grand total of zero posts up till the point the membership got automatically terminated.

Thanks guys.

Btw some of you have really wierd birthdays. 2002? 1918? I should make mine 1865. Only 100 years error.

Guyferd, you're Blues here! My stuff are now back in boxes. Pls bring yer 3Ks over when I shift to my new place.