Sign in to follow this  
icelemontea

sennheiser mx500

ya i think chinatown selling for $25 but i not so sure unsure.gifunsure.gif

Good for classical music. If you like stong bass then may not be your cup of tea.

is this the best in-ear headphones money can buy?

The best in-ear headphones money can buy might seriously be the Etys ER-4P/S or the Shure E5. But for their price, the MX500 would be great too as entry-level cans. If you have (quite a lot) more money to spare, you can get the Shure E2's or the Ety ER-6's.

happy.gif well try to find a shop that allows you to try out !! compare the 2 and see which one fitted your buget and sound better to you !! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

mdr-888 from sony right, under $200

nothing against sony but mostly their products are more expensive and does not perform as well

any comments on the mdr-888?

so the mx500 is not noise cancelling?

mx500 not noise cancelling, or you can try the Aiwa V743 (last time Aiwa top of the line earphone I think), lekguan just bought it from SLS for $28 pm him for details, he seems to like it alot.

As said, the V743 is really good, hm but not quite comfortable. In fact, its quite big and it hurts in my ear. Then again, I've not use conventional earbuds for about 2 years already (I used clip on and in-canal). I have not listened to MX500 so i cannot comment here.

Meanwhile, http://www.sgheadphones.com/index.php?show...indpost&p=24543

Edited by lekguan