Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Selamat Hari Raya

SELAMAT HARI RAYA

Aidil Fitri Maaf Zahir & Batin

To all our Muslim Members. Enjoy the celebrations

Selamat hair raya too all of you here !!! ( regardless of races ) laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Selamt Hari Raya to you all as well...

for those who dont celebrate, enjoy the holidays since most of us dont get a respite from the rat race too often holiday.gif

Selamat.... Hari Raya... lalalala.

Hari raya aldifiltri kepada semua kawan-kawan islam.

Edited by jasonhanjk

Selamat Hari Raya! (haven't heard that term used in a long, long time) happy.gif

One thing I love about S'pore... the holidays & food. Ohh... i crave for a satay. Drool....

Anyways, over here in the US people are busy chasing after turkeys for Thanksgiving. I guess the its tough being a turkey this time of the year. tongue.gif

Turkey satay! There's Camel & Ostrich satay available already!

It's finally Hari Raya here, unlike everywhere else in the world rolleyes.gif

Happy holidays ya'll.

happy.gif you all too .. heehee .. just enjoy for the day !! wahHA !!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslim members! It's always fun to see the world beautified by your colourful new suits and dresses during this special occasion! Enjoy!

Edited by Mackie

It's finally Hari Raya here, unlike everywhere else in the world rolleyes.gif

Happy holidays ya'll.

Happy holidays to all. It is beginning to look a lot like Hari Raya when the neighbour start rollingout pots of curry and rendangs out in the open + bus loads of firends & relative visiting, not to mention the blinding lights. biggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gif .

Blimey! Went to only 7 houses since this morning & I'm knackered. Just got home less than an hour ago. I hope no one comes round yet need to recoupe first!

yesterday i visited only my 2 grand parents cause my sister has her A level paper today so we went home early to let my sister get her rest. I suppose we could visit other my other relatives later but by then i wont be in the mood and spirit of things anymore.