ablaze

N@Z, saw you eyeing the CD3Ks

in the member's lounge thread in head-fi.

now I THOUGHT you said you weren't buying any more wink.gif

btw, how're the eggos coming along. post a review! laugh.gif

Yeah, you can never stop can't you? It's like a drug. Anyway, if there's a bargain to be had I'm in. Which reminds me... oh rameish there's an outstanding matter concerning headphones headphone.gif

I did a brief impression in one of the threads. Maybe I'll post a dedicated one for the eggos using my main system, PCDP & Portable radio undamped. Other users can pitch in their thoughts as well.

perhaps the addiction will stop when you just jump over the bandwagon and get the venerable MDR-R10 tongue.gif

N@Z, if you really want a good deal on the Eggos, I'd say your best bet is not audiocubes, but one of the guys in Japan now, like northern oak!

Now there's an idea! laugh.gif

yeah seriously, including tax, the street prices in Japan are at most 40,000 yen ~ $335USD! no way audiocubes' gonna match that price wink.gif

hi guys,

I am back. Sad to say, I went through all the electronic goods shopping malls and yet none of them carry any CD3K. In fact, I did not even get to see any audio technica, eventually spend all my money in Disneyland.

Seems like it's better to get it online then getting it there.*Sigh*

What did they have there?

The problem is I went with a group of aunties and ladies that are not interested in getting electronic products, else I would have requested that we make a stop at Akihibara. What a waste!!!

What were you doing going all that way with aunties?! blush.gif

Joined a tour group and I was *lucky* enough to end up with a big bunch of aunties. There were only 3 guys in the group and none like electronic stuff. Just my luck!!!

I heard in japan there are some stuffs they sell only for locals and not to outsiders ??

Is that true ??