Sign in to follow this  
Blues

Ablaze - What will be his next can ?

Ablaze - What will be his next can ?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

very hard ... cd 3k is very different !!! well ask our SGH boss allow you compare! happy.giflaugh.gifwub.gif

hard to say.. but I would put cd3k in the same league as HD600 in terms of spaciousness and soundstage

I follow your cans history lah boss that's why I know a little bit here and there! w00t.gifblush.gif

and I thought I hit the right nail with the last option! no.gif

haha.gif

O.o really ... well he hvae to try it out .. !!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

I follow your cans history lah boss that's why I know a little bit here and there! w00t.gifblush.gif

and I thought I hit the right nail with the last option! no.gif

haha.gif

actually I'm thinking maybe just get some ksc-35s hehe. but gotta sell the CD3Ks first..so far got couple of reasonable offers from a few folks in here biggrin.gif

laugh.gifhappy.gif Woo .. so many people interested .. good for you ablaze Happy and a great sales .. anyway pick the bests offers .. woo ksc-35 .. great cans i must say ! wub.gif

From recollection of the last meet, IMO the CD3K has slightly more soundstage especially depth compared with the HD600 but the Senn with upgrade cable (Equinox or Clou Red) sounds more airier.

If anyone has leads to a new and functional (recent power buy produced a quality scare) pair of Koss KSC-35, I'm interested to get it too.

Edited by Mackie

cool even mackie is looking for a Koss 35 happy.gif !! hope good deal heading towards mackie and ablaze for the koss - 35 wub.gif ... a can that will surprise you !! IMO !! laugh.gif

Well Koss ksc-35 is really good .But once put against the better cans like the etys and cd3k they sound like a mini 20 dollar speaker vs having the performer there with you.

But if you don't have anything better, they're superb! w00t.gifw00t.gif

A different can for different reasons.....I'll say. I reckon KSC-35 will be great if I'm on the move and environment is not noisy. Can't compare it with etys and CD3K as the price factor is already irrelevant. Apples to apples remember?

Edited by Mackie

haha.gif

yeap for me they suffice even when I am on the move (mrt, buses) . But it's irritating when the train has to go through underground tunnels... no music sleep.gif

But I've found the perfect solution to counter such situation

It worked even on my plane trip here... hhhheeeh biggrin.gif

No prize for guessing it right though! tongue.gif

etys.gif