Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Showing off

Well, you know how it is when you have something new... mine is in the form of a used Nikon Coolpix 995 courtesy of a member here. thumbup1.gif

I welcome anyone wanting to contribute to this thread as long as you limit the image file size sub 200kb & not post too many photos at one time for the sake of bandwith/storage & the poor dial-uppers!

I'll start off with something headphone related... my Senn HD600 with a slightly off red clou cable (because of the resize dry.gif )

DSCN1404.jpg

i think its an exposure problem... a little photoshop will solve ya problem bro.

Any idea how I solve that problem from the camera rather than photoshop?

Oh yeah hor....... blush.gif Will replace asap. Errr.....does it qualify now? unsure.gif

Edited by Mackie

Hey... more photos, nice! I think I remember what camera lekguan has (Olympus C750 ultrazoom, great value 5.0 megapixel, 10x optical Zoom DigiCam BTW!) but I don't recall Mackie or Headphonecrazy's.

I tried your suggestion lekguan. I think the light coming from the fluorescent tube is reflecting on the shiny cable causing the red colour to look duller. I've compared auto with manual white balance there was hardly a difference. I noted the dulling is also caused by the resizing as I had to use 90% save quality inorder to maintain a good balance between file size & image quality.

but I don't recall Mackie or Headphonecrazy's.

Mine is a Leica Digilux 1, a 4 mega pixel. Bought because it has the biggest LCD viewer then (I think still does) + a rarity in digicam that has a horse shoe for an external flash unit + not to mention it is in a classic "Leica" body no less. biggrin.gif

post-4-1071833243.gif

Edited by headphonecrazy

Lek: Whoops I must have seen wrong.

H_C: Prepare to drool over the new Digilux 2 introduced recently. Looks even sweeter!

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0312/03120101leicadigilux2.asp