Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Showing off

Arggh! Now you tell me! But I'm extremely happy with the results from the Coolpix 995 even in auto mode. Just look at this macro shot... I just got this pen too, going away present from my present staff... sniff. sleep.gif

DSCN1455.jpg

Hey... more photos, nice! I think I remember what camera lekguan has (Olympus C750 ultrazoom, great value 5.0 megapixel, 10x optical Zoom DigiCam BTW!) but I don't recall Mackie or Headphonecrazy's.

Just a very humble 2.1M pixel Panasonic Lumix DMC-F7 with Leica lens. Call me a dinosaur but I'm still very much into conventional SLRs. I'm using a Nikon F70.

user posted image

Edited by Mackie

nice cute ... i was only able catch a glimps for it .. of your cute cat !!

Woo the a nice SLR cam!!! all the best for your image ...!

i love my P9 and Blues SL45 wub.gif

Excuse my ignorance, but why does a pen cost so much? What is in it?? I mean I see it looks nice, but $800?!

Mont blanc used to be or still is the brand to carry for those in the Banking and Finance industry, much akin to trademark of success.

sorry ... been thinking about handphone lately ... Gomen ! laugh.gif

Mont blanc used to be or still is the brand to carry for those in the Banking and Finance industry, much akin to trademark of success.

So basically they charge a lot for a pen and people will buy it because it shows they can afford it! Good business strategy! Kewl, I want one too! cool.gif

Arggh! Now you tell me! But I'm extremely happy with the results from the Coolpix 995 even in auto mode. Just look at this macro shot... I just got this pen too, going away present from my present staff... sniff. 

it simply reminded me of the one i left at a cafe when in Korea... no.gifno.gif

but it is the meisterstuck classique with gold trim(engraved with my initials)

birthday gift when i was 15 from my godfather...serving me faithfully for 5 yrs b4 its sad 'demise'(this too comfort myself)

Here's a pic of my Allessandro M2s.

Mod edit:

I hope you don't mind I resized you image to make it more forum friendly (<100kb).

IMG_1026_1_

Edited by N@Z