Rameish

Yo guys - Rameish becomes Grado dealer

blackadder,

this is a warning. you can have your opinions, fine. I won't stop you. but expletives and name-calling is totally unwarranted

if you don't like it here, feel free to leave. nobody's stopping you. if you change your mind, you don't have to be nice, but PLEASE, at least be civil.

El,

Thanks man. It's good to know that it's made from ABS. I guess I should visit all the pages on the grado website.

Any knowledge on out how grado made the SR-325 aluminum lighter than the HP-1 aluminum? Or mahogony curing process? LOL

I guess the old saying "you're never too old to learn" applies here. headphone.gif

Glad to be of service, Rameish. The Grado site is not exactly the easiest site to navigate; I don't think I've covered all the pages either. biggrin.gif

I always believe that we're all too young to stop learning, among other things. book.gif

Since when in the history of forums you have to have "nice" tones all the time?God!!!!!

Well you certainly do not need to have nice tones all the time but forum is another way conversation and you don't see people insulting others in real life like you did in every alternate post of yours.

Hey Rameish, read it and weep:

As Rameish already stated above, he appreciated knowing what material grados are made of and was thankful for it. Besides, he only recently became a Grado dealer and you can't expect him to know everything at once. You do not see teachers insulting ignorant students right? If everyone were like you, you will get nothing but verbal abuses coming your way after asking Rameish about him being a grado dealer.

This is how you write review and sorts ok, not some stupid advice on breakin-in headphones.

If you do not believe in the art of breaking in, you too have no business criticising others in what they and many other audio enthusiasts believe in. Simply close one eye and one mouth.

I am OUT, don't believe I am talking to a bunch of morons since 10 April.

Goodbye.

Blackadder,

Why should I read it and weep? The durable nature of the plastics in Grado SR series (except for the aluminum cans SR-325) should be a good sign. Wood is also not expensive. And if we were to open up our headphones then we would find that copper is also cheap etc. No matter which headphone, amp etc.

Hmm...1st you ask me do do a review then say I'll cut and paste. I declined to do another Grado review because 1) they have been review to death by many audio magazines and have been reviewed to a large extent by headwizers and headfiers. 2) I believe that now I'm a Grado dealer any review will be perceived as tainted. The only true way you'll know if if you listen to it yourself with music you listen to.

Anyway, enjoy the music.

Enjoy the music.

Like ablaze said, if you refuse to be civil, begone!

We are not here to critise each other, calling each other names and all.

We are here to share audio knowledge & experience as well as to ask for advice. Along the way we make friends and the forum becomes an enjoyable place for interaction amongst the spore headfiers.

And yeah... I am so sorry that you had wasted your internet bill on visiting this 'useless' forum! Sayonara!

I'm curious, did blackadder eventually get banned or left on his own accord. Maybe he was the one that hacked into the forum tongue.gif

yeah. thats what I was thinking lol biggrin.gif

but no, didn't ban him, all I did was issue that warning above innocent.gif (I think I'm not fierce enough for a moderator blush.gif)

when the forum was down the first day, I already suspected it...

but.. haiz.. dun think he so boliao right.. he hack also we got no gold hidden in here wad.. laugh.gif

hehe..I suspect blackadder's one of us actually. just registered a new nick to just vent out his frustrations, then let out already, go back to his original nick and post civil-ly again hehe happy.gif

Well, we could always check the IP no...

huh? certainly you are not referring to me rite? tongue.gif

yea.. can check the ip.

Certainly not you Guy innocent.gif

Ah so. Now I understand why he got upset for no reason what so ever. The penny drops, the game's afoot. Let the hunt begin I say.

Tally hooo.... seriously OT now.