tropicalrips

Digital Camera

They allow camera's in camp now? When i was posted as an rp, i would have had a heart attack if i found a camera in camp tongue.gif

I got approval from CO and S2.. hehe.. So I got a LoA for my camera for 2 months..

Beautiful shots... the colour shot of the bird is nicer but the b+w pic with the grain looks arty. Sounds like yer doin sumthin important for yer camp. My friend did a whole line of video's and pics for my battalion's anniversary.

Beautiful shots... the colour shot of the bird is nicer but the b+w pic with the grain looks arty. Sounds like yer doin sumthin important for yer camp. My friend did a whole line of video's and pics for my battalion's anniversary.

Okish... Doing up a Corporate Video for camp.. Also just completed a video project to scam the school kids into selling their souls for the next decade.

LoL..

A small dam in the camp.. The effect is actually much nicer on video...

You can shoot it with slower shutter speed then you have some burring effect like runing water. tongue.gif

A small dam in the camp.. The effect is actually much nicer on video...

You can shoot it with slower shutter speed then you have some burring effect like runing water. tongue.gif

Yeah.. But I was just mucking around.. My friend with the DV cam took a nice video of the running water... Then again.. That guy is more arty type... He took FSV in poly..

Boring day.... yawn.gif

Bring up this thread for fun whistling.gif Tropical has moved to D70 club tongue.gif

user posted image

As always, excellent shot. I love the way your photos show the petals' details in all it's glory.

Bram, maybe we should start a S1 IS thread too tongue.gif Eyeing the Oly WCON 07 and the Raynox 2.5x Close up filter, might be getting them soon

Thanks guys!

It shot using my old G2 tongue.gif

Kenshinz, I think this thread is good enough, don't think it is appropriate for too many threads about digital camera in headphone forum happy.gif

Maybe since most of us use digital, it would be usefull to start a thread about foto editing tips and tricks wink.gif

Like what the best RAW converter, and how to improve your digital foto biggrin.gif

Kenshinz, I think this thread is good enough, don't think it is appropriate for too many threads about digital camera in headphone forum 

Heh, don't worry just joking, I think we have an overflood of camera threads too

Bram, maybe we should start a S1 IS thread too tongue.gif Eyeing the Oly WCON 07 and the Raynox 2.5x Close up filter, might be getting them soon

Hehe... I've got an Olympus Wcon-08 (55mm rear thread) if you're interested.

Kenshinz, I think this thread is good enough, don't think it is appropriate for too many threads about digital camera in headphone forum 

Heh, don't worry just joking, I think we have an overflood of camera threads too

Sok as long as it stays in the lounge.