tropicalrips

Digital Camera

Transformation completed!

w00t.gif

ultraboy_II.jpg

wah ! maybe can collate all it into one full series.. from the normal to morphing sequence then to completed form! tongue.gifw00t.gif

oh and if u need macro lenses, instead of getting macro lenses, i suggest u get a ring adapter to attach to the kit lens and the 50mm in reverse. its incredibly sharp and is a wonderfully cheap way to start of into the world of macro photography.

Any idea how much that cost? Seems like a good idea since I particularly like taking macro shots.

Any idea how much that cost? Seems like a good idea since I particularly like taking macro shots.

I guess what N@Z meant was the adapter price. Unfortunately it is not available localy. You can buy online from B&H but the shipping cost is high. Ask your friend if they go to New York tongue.gif

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?

I did a work around wink.gif Buy two ring adapter of Cokin filter, should cost around SGD 4.- each, available in any size, then glue them with super glue. You get adapter to mount your lens face to face biggrin.gif

It works for me. Use wide angle lens, 50 mm is the max, otherwise you will get vignette wink.gif

Not really a ;digital camera'.. just my Mitsubishi M900 hp.. but I guess this fits as well? blush.gif

user posted image

That's pretty good for a camera phone.

To simplify things, can you just repost the "gulp-gulp" image here if you still want it. I'll delete that other thread.

my shutter finger is getting itchy again tongue.gif

my supplier is checking for me if the price of the D70 is going to come down wub.gif

ok shall post the pic from the other thread here..

user posted image

D70's price has gone down quite a lot since last year.. but then if u r going to wait longer.. by the time u will have the EOS '350'D to consider.. and possibly others as well?

I've called up MSColor this afternoon and they no longer stock the eos300D both black and silver body, stating that it has been discontinued and a replacement model is coming out(probably by PMA??).

So just buy now and shoot haha lol.gif

EOS 350 panic.gifw00t.gif

not D70 here, just my C8080 smile.gif a shot of my new speakers, Tannoy MX2M now discon. model stock clearence from Hung Bros tongue.gif

post-4-1107364539.jpg