tropicalrips

Digital Camera

See the 3rd post.

Welcome RawHit to the "Kodachrome Pages" of sgheadphones LOL the only link between audio (Paul Simon's song - Kodachrome) and photography. LOL

I'm a newbie to all things digital in photography. So maybe someone else can help.

So how does you change in status feel? Hopefully you will look forward to more than just a Baby Orpheus ;-).

Cheers Buddy

Rameish

N@Z thanks for pointing me to the right post.

Rameish

life's good these days but the new government has severly slashed my audio budget tongue.gif

Trying out image shack

user posted image

Edited by RawHit

Wah, too big too fit into my 19" screen. wacko.gif

It's ok to be a newbie. Once you take more pics, you'll be experience. tongue.gif

Your welcome dude. You might want to resize your image to 800x600 so it'll fit nicely into the forum pages & faster to download.

took some more outdoor pics with the Tamron & Sigma today

first Sigma 28mm pics

Hi Tropical, the first pic is interestingly artistic! Nice shot! happy.gif But it has to be a part of a series of fotos, cannot stand by its own.

Resized the image

Lumix cameras do have some noise problems at high ISO settings as can be seen in the pic.

Edited by RawHit

Almost all consumer - prosumer range cameras have noise problems at high ISO settings smile.gif It's mainly due to the smaller sensor size. The more megapixels they try to squeeze in a smaller sensor size, the worst the noise problem will be.

Almost all consumer - prosumer range cameras have noise problems at high ISO settings smile.gif It's mainly due to the smaller sensor size. The more megapixels they try to squeeze in a smaller sensor size, the worst the noise problem will be.

That makes me wonder why companies are coming out with 7 MP camera phones wacko.gif

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0503/05030901...ung_schv770.asp

probably just for blowing it up for normal outdoor shots or indoor w/flash.. biggrin.gif where there is not much need to push the ISO

Edited by Blues

trying out some new filters in PS tongue.gif Titanium from Xero

anyone can guess what this is? laugh.gif

user posted image

Edited by tropicalrips

anyone can guess what this is? laugh.gif

What is known as a stop-cock for either a water or gas pipe? I am also diy plumber. rolleyes.gif

laugh.gifthumbup1.gif its gas, the yellow and black thing behind the red lever is the meter

You seriously need to look into joining a photoshoot if you're starting to take snaps of plumbing!