tropicalrips

Digital Camera

Now that's more like it!

Those are simply amazing nature shots. That's a whole lot of locations. Do you guys simply drive out just to shoot? Respects**

Taken a couple of weeks ago with myself perched on the pitch of the roof of a flat.

DSC_7673.jpg

I forgot to bring my tripod so had to rely on high ISO & VR to compensate for zooming at max. It still looked mediocre so desaturated it & played around with contrast/brightness to add a sense of drama.

DSC_7683.jpg

first one is nice.. but would love to see the colour version.. somehow fireworks and bw don't quite give the feel . VR?? w00t.gif so u've got urself the 70-200 VR? *green w/envy* tongue.gif

N@Z, pardon the ignorance but what ocassion was celebrated in Brunei?

heady: Fireworks display for Sultan's 59th B'day.

Blues: Attached image cropped, rotated & resized only. Not a very good shot as you can see, lots of noise. I couldn't manage long shutter speeds handheld to get the light streaks without the rest of the image getting blurred, hands too shaky. Not so easy on the slope of a roof! It was an impromptu shoot. I had no idea what exact time it was going to be on & what direction. I just rushed to the roof top when I heard the fireworks going off rolleyes.gif

I'm sure I mentioned about the VR a while back.

DSC_7673.jpg