tropicalrips

Digital Camera

LOL! I should be so lucky!

Hehee This is my complete model !! LOL my kit finally complete ! lol.gif

post-4-1105453829.gif

yup aile Strike rough ver !! wink.gif

Nice model, did you paint it ? or just snap them together ? Heh, haven't touched my model kits for eons, still have 2 box collecting dust in my cupboard

Just watched finished the whole anime last weekend, rushed through 20 eps at 1 go lol.gif Where did the rouge-strike come from ? Did I missed it somewhere in the show ? Didn't remember seeing it appearing anywhere until the final battle

I think the ORB made the similar GAT-X105 Strike that Mwu-La Fraga pilots and gives it to Cagalli.. it should be pretty similar other that called Rouge Strike and pink in colour tongue.gif

The orb guys made a carbon copy of the strike given to la fraga and painted it pink instead.. lol.gif

If u look thru one of the last few episodes, cagalli was given the rouge. If u are a stickler for details, the rouge is much better spec'ed than the original stike!

Hehe, this thread become gundam seed thread liao tongue.gif

Anyway here's a picture I took behind Funan during the holidays, finally moved my butt to post it dry.gif

post-4-1105551446.jpg

Nice model, did you paint it ? or just snap them together ?

yup i paint it myself .... pre painted ver will not look like this anyway heheeeeee

Well, we all knew you had been busy so relax and do your studies ( which applies to me as well ) lol.giflol.gif

O.o ya you got 2 boxes collecting dust, mine worst i got around 10 ++ boxes plus extra big ones >< i wonder well i be able to finish them in this life time lol.giflol.giflol.gif

O.o ya the picture you just posted is nice .... i wanna learn photography but no $$ to buy a new camera unless i sell my kits and setup lol.giflol.gif

"D Mall"

DSC_2373_PS.jpg

Woo nice .... hmm i saw a copy cat arr !! lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif