Barradio

Sony V6 sale at Yahoo

actually, its not a bad idea to open two paypals. it makes it easier for international selling. so that one a/c is the normal type that can't accept credit cards thru paypal, and one other thats "upgraded" to accept credit cards. the benefit is that your upgraded a/c can accept cc (but there's a 4% fee) and other times, when others are paying with a paypal balance you can use your normal a/c to accept so that you can save some money and only pay a 1% fee. if you read, the upgraded a/c once upgraded, will have a flat 4% fee EVEN if someone is paying from a paypal balance! thats when the normal a/c comes in, to save a lil money yes.gif

IMO, buying and selling here is quite dismal, not that many of us here. but head-fi's trade zone.. holiday.gif

Good point. I might actually do that later & use your link yeah.gif

haha. nah you should use your primary a/c to "refer" your second a/c.

I kinda stupidly forgot about using my referrals to register my own second a/c. what a moron I was rolleyes.gif

tee, let me know if you are ever going for the creek

I've got creek obh-11se.. with a slight problem. gonna get that fixed and probably I might sell you. I find that my beyer is collecting dust.. my etys can be driven fine out of portables and cd player. I don't think the 4p is gonna benefit much from amplification anyway w00t.gif

Hi Rameish and Guy,

Thanks for the info and suggestions. But i would prefer to get the set only after it has been fixed as i am not a DIYer... btw has anyone tried the new OBH-21 ? wink.gif

apparently not.. I would like to hear one myself..

how much improvement is there over the older 11 models?